Yoosung x Reader

Idk why, but I feel like starting this book off with Yoosung! I mean cmon, look at his adorkable lil small face~

Your P.O.V

As you tied your beautiful, long [H/C] hair into a messy bun, you sighed, getting your bags ready for work.

"Oh [Y/N]!! Come over here for a sec."

You heard your name called by that sweet voice. Oh Yoosung, such a sweet heart~ As you walked to the kitchen, you saw bacon and pancakes laid out on the table.

"Oh Yoosung!! You shouldn't have! Thank you!"

You called out but saw no one..

"Y-Yoosung? Are you there? If this is a joke its not very funny..."

You walked looking for your boyfriend but he was nowhere to be seen. You decided to log onto the messanger just in case the guys might know where he was.

[Y/N has entered the chat room]

707: Oh hey [Y/N]!

You: Hey, have you guys seen Yoosung?

Jaehee: Hm I don't think hes been on the messanger at all today..

You: EH WHAT?!

Zen: Yeah, he hasn't been on here for the last couple of days..

Jumin: I'll call him

707: lol Jumin just came out of nowhere.

You: ;_;

[You have left the conversation]

The only thought in your head was, where is that boy! You were so stressed you swear your aging process was speeding up second by second.

"What did I do to lose you..."

"You did nothing my love"

Those few words made you smile a goofy grin, you turned to the boy behind you and tackled him with a hug.

"Woh! [Y/N]! Get off me."

He chuckled.

"I missed you...Where were you"

He looked at your eyes now fuzzy with tears.

"I was getting this ready."

He said while getting some sort of small box out of his pocket. He knelt down on one knee and smile, opening the box to reveal the most beutiful ring you had ever seen.

"Yoosung.."

You cried into your hands.

"[Y/N] [L/N] I love you, you are my world, I want to spend the rest of my life with you.. So, will you marry me."

"Oh my God, of course I will!"

You said a little too loud, jumping onto him. You two were now cuddling and pulling into each others embrace.

Author-Chan shall now sip her tea and ship it.