Saeyoung x Reader

Heyo! Im doing 7 since he's such a sweet heart~ Don't judge me cus I haven't even done his route yet °////° Oh well! I'll do it after Daddy Jumin.

You groaned as you watched his fingers glaze over the keyboard at an in-human speed. 'How can he hack that fast'  Your thoughts wandered around to be met with stone cold silence.

You needed somthing.
And that something was attention!

"Oh Saeyoouuunnnggg~!"

"What?" He repsonded not taking his eyes off his work. You pouted. Does he think that stupid work is more important than me?

"Im bored asf and only one thing can cheer me up!" You grinned like a maniac waiting for a response.

"And wtf is that?" He took his eyes of his computer and stared at you, but you simply smiled then pointed at the red head.

"Huh? Me?" He asked and you nodded, waiting for a signal of some sort.

"Well~ I am sorta busy..." You pouted at his response, until he continued.

"Buuuuut~ I guess a few hours off would do me and my princess good." Your spirts lifted and he signalled to his lap. You quickly leapt unto the signalled area and he cuddled with you from behind.

*Time skip brought to you by Does Jumin Han is Gay*

Also WARNING ADULT CONTENT

You didn't know what happened. A moment ago, you were cuddling with your knight in shining, yellow, striped glasses. And now, that knight was kissing you non-stop, leaving hickeys were he pleased. You moaned in pleasure.

"Enjoying my kisses? How bout I give ya some more then that?" You tilted your head confused, but he simply chuckled shifting closer to you. Oh did I forget to mention you were on your couch? You shuffled back, looking everywhere but at his face. He pulled you closer and you relecuntantly gave up.

"Oh we are going to have fun tonight" He wiggled his eyebrows and you stood paralysed with shock, eyes wide.

The End ;)
Sorry for all those sinners that didn't get what they wanted (including me)