Jumin x Reader PART 1

Jumin Han is Bae. Not gay. That is all I shall say. Good day!

You tapped your pen on the birch wood desk. You groaned in frustration. It was Jumin's birthday in like two days, and you had no clue what to get the black haired man. ((IM SORRY THAT SOUNDS SO RACIST >•<))

You suddenly heard footsteps approach your room. You quickly hid the, very big may I add, list of possible gifts to get him.

"[Y/N]? I have to go out today.  Im sorry, my father wants me to check on the company. You can go out but remeber to call Assistant Kang to take care of Elizabeth the 3rd."  He spoke so softly, but you knew that couldn't be true since he had a day off today. You knew how? You check his calender n' shit. Nevertheless, you nodded and smiled widely.

"Have a good day my honey bunny~!" You giggled at how his face turned as red as 7s hair. As he left you peeked to make sure he was gone. As soon as you were sure Jumin had left, you dialled up Jaehee and told her to please take care of Elizabeth, which she agreed to when she heard your idea for Jumin's birthday.

Time skip brought to you by Cinema Pear!》

You grinned. Lets just say you finally found the puurfect gift for Mr Trust fund kid. Jaehee had gone home and you held his wrapped gift in your very tired hands.

Although you were still confused at how easy it was to find somthing as rare and kinky as this...

*PING*

Your mobile went off with a text. You glanced at the notifications, one missed text from my 'Honey Bunny'. You slowly picked up the mobile and...

TO BE CONTINUED
MUAHAHAHA