2

I think I finally have a book that I am going to consistently update. I have so many ideas, every day I'm adding about 5 more to the list. Even ideas for the sequel! (Only has 3 chapters for the first book) Lmao, I'm weird.

Also if you like it so far make sure to comment, start a conversation with me! I love to talk. I also love to see other people excited over things that I like. 

Vote and Comment! 

Thank you

----

Lillith

Awoken by the hard knocks on my door, I slumped my way over to the obnoxious sound. I opened it and revealed a nice looking, Derek that filled the large room with the scent of his cologne. 

"Wakey wakey, time for our Friday night bar time" He pushed past me, turning the lights on so you could actually see in the dark room. This one sentence made me groan aloud yet make me a little excited.

"What time is it?" I rubbed my eyes trying to stop the burning sensation from the lights.

"9, you've had approximately 7 hours of sleep. You can go drinking." He fixed his watch, before looking up at me. His blue eyes were very nicely complimented by the slick black button up with the sleeves rolled up paired with tight black pants.

"Okay. I'll get ready." I wrapped the blanket over my shoulders, running up the steps. "Black jumpsuit?" I asked before walking into my room.

"With the red heels, yeah." I heard Derek call "Your laptop is blinking, do you want me to check it?" I knew he was already looking through my laptop so my permission was irrelevant.

"Yeah." I mumbled, applying my makeup. For Friday nights I like to wear more makeup than usual just to show some of my decent features. I pulled out the curling iron and achieved a slight curl, I don't have much beauty talent. I moved into my bedroom, changing into some quite lavish red laced lingerie. I don't have anyone to impress but myself and that's completely fine. 

I was going to put on the black jumpsuit but I changed my mind and wore a black lace long sleeve one piece that hugged my body perfectly. I slipped on some nice black shorts that looked mildly professional yet very sexy with the one piece. I put on the red pumps and grabbed a black purse, stuffing my phone and my wallet inside.

"What was the light?" I asked, pulling the purse over my shoulder and walking down the steps.

"Louis, like 8 hours ago asked what you were doing tonight" Derek was now sitting on the sofa, looking through his phone.

"Oh,  I wonder if he had just woken up." I shrugged, waiting at the door very clearly ready to go. 

"I don't know but he's going to meet us at the bar. Ready?" He stood up, my mouth opening as I stared at him in confusion. 

"You invited him to come with us?" My face was hard and I was very close to losing it. Louis is a really nice guy and its not like I have an issue with hanging out with him, I just wanted a heads up. I guess. I don't know. 

"Yep" Derek walked over to me, kissing my forehead. "Lets get it on, nice bra" He looked at my chest and walked out of the apartment. I looked down groaning, I had dark lighting in my room and now that I'm in decent lighting my bra is very visible. "Louis is going to love it" 

My face heated up and I put my head down, punching the boy. I jogged down in front of him and we walked to the brightly lit bar down the street from us. Who in their right mind would give 5 college students a hotel near a bar and an all night diner.