Chapter 7

Ben's POV

I can't believe Atalie teased me like it was nothing. It was hot in all honesty. As she smirked and walked out the door I wanted to grab her and never let go. When she walked out I got dressed in my Slipknot shirt, black skinny jeans, black vans, and I startedto sort through my hair. I could hear Cameron teasing Atalie about us being in here. "So was it really steamy?" Cameron shouted laughing as I walked out. I smirked and looke at Atalie then back at Cameron. "We are picking up where we left off tonight." I looked at Atalie and her cheeks were burning. "So does this mean you guys are together?" Sam asked as he walked into the lounge smiling wildly. I looked at Atalie then at Sam and proudly said, "It sure does." Atalie let out a little giggle and I grabbed her waist and kissed her pationately. We sat down in the booth towards the kitchen with Danny, Payton, and Sam while Cameron was sleeping and James was waiting for his girlfriend Brandi to get here since she was joining them for the rest of tour. "So when do you guys leave to finish the rest of tour?" Payton asked quietly knowing Danny was looking at her with sad eyes. "Tomorrow night and I would like to ask you something." Danny asked her eyes lighting up. "Would you like to join us for the rest of tour and be my girlfriend?" Payton jumped up and squeeled, "Yes! Yes! Yes! A million times yes!" Danny stood up and picked her up bridal style as he took her to the back bunks. I was going to wait to ask Atalie at dinner tonight but when I looked over at her she wore a fake smile and figited with her fingers a bit. "So I was planning on asking you to dinner and asking you if you wanted to come then, but you look sad so I'll ask you now. Will you come with me on tour, be my princess I can take on dates, be my biggest fan, and keep my bed warm for the rest of tour?" I said blushing and smiling. Her eyes started to swell up with tears and she lunged towards me. "Of course! I love you." She said in tears. I kissed her tears and stood up. "Let's go to the beach. It's just down the street!" I said. "Okay let me go get Payton so we can pack and I'll bring my suit." She said as she walked to the bunks and pulled Payton out of the bunks with mayjor sex hair followed by Danny with similar hair. Wow I love Atalie I thought to myself. I want her to be mine.