Chapter 9

Atalie's POV

We arrived at a beautiful restaurant over looking the beach. On the inside it was very elegant and beautiful. It was dark, but the large windows lightened it up a bit. The booths were dark chestnut brown and the tables were black with a glass centerpiece that had sand and seashells in it. "Table for Bruce" Ben said to the young female waitress who's eyes lit up. "Are you Ben Bruce?" She said with a wide grin. "I sure am," Ben said, "nice to meet you." "Can I get a picture with you please?" She asked trying to keep calm. I smiled and took her phone to snap the picture then handed it back to her. "Alright right this way." She said not taking her eyes off MY boyfriend. We sat down and got our order taken by another waitress that I liked more. "So when are Payton and Danny going to get here?" I asked finishing my salad. "Um they are running a bit late so they will be meeting us here then we are going to go do something fun with them if everything goes right." He said smiling widely. "If what goes right?" I said furrowing my eyebrows. "Erm nothing." He said changing the subject. The waiter came out with two pieces of chocolate and raspberry drizzled cake that we didn't order. "I ordred it when I walked to the bathroom." Ben said answering my unasked question. I went with it and started eating. I went to take my second bite and licked something hard in my mouth so i pulled it out, and cleaned the cake off of it. I looked up and saw Ben on one knee with his hand out reaching for mine. My eyes swelled up and started flooding and I couldn't stop smiling. "Atalie Grace, will you marry me?" He asked with tears running down his cheeks as well. "Of course!" I cheered and just then a bright camera flash caught the moment. It was Payton. Danny then came up and yelled, "Let's go you two we have people to see, places to be, and shots to down!" I laughed and Ben left money for dinner on the table.