A plan to bring back the circus

Rose flew behind Ruby when they ran to Joseph's house which is next door to hers. "Joseph!" Ruby banged on the door frantically. "Joseph open up!" A woman with auburn hair opened the door with an annoyed look. "What do you want?"
"Hi, Ms. Sylvia, is Joseph home?" She nodded. "Good because we need him. It's mega important! The Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey Circus is going to shut down."
"Well good riddance to those animal abusers and reckless people. I'm not letting him join you in your pathetic attempt to save such a horrible circus."
"Mom, did you say something about the circus?"
"Yes and I can't believe that your father is taking you to the show in Tampa. What a terrible waste of money on those three tickets. Did he seriously think he was gonna take me as well?" Ruby wanted to say something witty but Rose stopped her. "Who needs you! Joseph, we're going to save the circus!" Sylvia crossed her arms in disappointment. "Good luck on trying to convince a circus from shutting down." As they were about to leave Ruby yelled out, "When we convice the circus to go on, I'll be sure to tell them that we found a foul-tempered she-banshee!" Rose got her hot headed best friend to begin their campaign on saving the Ringling Bros Barnum & Bailey Circus.

"Joseph, Rose and I are planning a campaign to keep the circus open for years to come!"
"If you're both planning a campaign at least do something to get the attention of the people." Said Joseph. "Like what, genius?"

10 minutes later...

"Step right up! Our circus bake sale is open for business!" Ruby was dressed up as one of the ringmasters of the Ringling Bros Circus.

"Why do I have to wear this?" She said under her breath. "It's to let them know that we're saving the Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey Circus. Not the Big Apple Circus nor Cirque du Solei." She's got half a mind to kill him after making her wear the costume. Some folks passed by their stand. "Hello there ma'am I must say you look great today."
"My, my aren't you a polite young lady."
"This bake sale is to going to save the Greatest Show on Earth. If you purchase any of our big top treats baked by my magical best friend, Rose Valentine, you're giving to a worthy cause." The woman took some cute pastel colored cupcakes. "Thank you come again!" Rose got the money and placed it in a metal box. "Those kids are wasting their time. Don't they realize that the Ringling Bros is the worst circus ever?"

"Please! If you play your part, you'll bring loads of joy to everyone!" Less people were buying their sweet treats. "We need to break out the big guns." She got her cell phone and dialed her step-brother's number. "Hello Hunter, bring your video camera because we're taking this by storm on the internet."