Taking the internet by storm

Ruby, Rose, Joseph and Hunter began filming a video in hopes of getting people to notice that they need their support for saving the circus. "Why do I have to be in the sad clown costume?"

"Think of it as payback for making me wear that ringmaster costume

"Think of it as payback for making me wear that ringmaster costume. Now look like a sad clown who will never have the chance to perform again!" She pointed at Hunter to start filming and for Rose to cue the music they picked out and the special effects. She waved her pink wand making gray rain clouds appear over them.

"It is a tragic day for all of us. The Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey Circus will shut down for good." The camera pointed at Joseph crying in the rain. "This is one of our former famous clowns. He has no place to go now that Ringling Bros just ended their final show. He and other performers will be out of the job now that it's all over. We ask all of you who are watching this video to help and support us in this campaign if you wanna see our clowns smiling and making people happy again. With your support, we can save the Ringling Bros Circus from making its final curtain call in May at Long Island, New York. These clowns and circus performers are not ready to say goodbye. With your help, use these hashtags: #Savethecircus and #SavetheRinglingBrosCircus. Please, many of us are counting on you." Ruby had real tears falling from her eyes when she was filming in another ringmaster costume.

Once they finished filming, the Australian teen began editing out the video to post on YouTube

Once they finished filming, the Australian teen began editing out the video to post on YouTube. "I've finished editing the video and we need a name for it."
"How about, "Please save the circus"?"
"Perfect! Let's upload it "

3 days later...

"This just in, three teenagers hailing from Orlando, Florida are running a campaign to save the famous Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey Circus from shutting down this May." Heather saw on the TV an image of Rose and her friends. "I'm out here near the Amalie Arena where the Ringling Bros and Barnum & Bailey Circus Xtreme show is scheduled to be held." The reporter came to the trio. "I am here with the girl behind the campaign. Miss McIntyre would you care to tell the viewers on what caused you and your friends to take such drastic measures?" Ruby nodded. "Well, it happened so sudden, Joseph texted me that he and his dad are planning go to the Circus Xtreme performance this month and my step-mom showed me on the TV about the announcement. If everything goes as planned, the circus will go on for years to come." She then went to Rose. "Frankly, I'm with Ruby on this one. PETA and all those animal activists think that they have won this round but they're wrong. I once went to their performances and I met with the performers and trainers telling me that the circus animals get the best care from their professional team of veterinarians. I was told by Ringmaster Johnathan Lee Iverson and I quote, "The circus animals are provided with only the best there is and there are no signs of torture or abuse." Unquote."
"Ray get over here!" A man with dusty blond hair was about to head to the garage. "What is it, dear?"
"Look! Rose and her friends are on TV being interviewed about their campaign to save the Ringling Bros Circus!" He couldn't believe his eyes seeing his eldest daughter and two friends doing this. "Young man, what do you have to say about the current situation?"
"Like Ruby said, my dad and I are looking forward to seeing the Circus Xtreme and when I was about to see Ruby and Rose my own mother was celebrating the closure of the Ringling Bros Circus. I did not like this at all. So I joined my two friends and we hope to win this thing."

Their video became viral in that 3 day span. It even got the attention of the Feld Entertainment Company. "Look at this!"
"Wow, those kids are a very persistent trio."