INFO

Despite having a huge fan-base, Percy Jackson is very small in the Wattpad world. This book is here to change that.

Many writers struggle for ideas in this fandom which is understandable because there are already plenty of great characters in Rick Riordan's books. But hopefully with this plot shop, we can give you inspiration to write your own unique book.

In order to claim a plot, you must comment on the chapter you'd like, requesting it as your own.
NOTE: Please wait for a reply from one of the admins or this community before posting the story as your own.

We'd like to see some progress being posted within a week or so, but if that is a struggle or you just need a few pointers, go ahead and give this community a private message and we will do our best to help you out whether it be a cover, some writing tips, or just more ideas for the plot.

We'd also appreciate it if you put a dedication to where the plot came from in your story description or in your book somewhere.

We're here to help!

DISCLAIMER: All these ideas and plots belong to the admins who run the DemigodCommunity.
The DemigodCommunity does not own any of Rick Riordan's works or characters. These ideas are for fanfiction use.