PLOT THREE [TAKEN]

TTILE: JUST MY LUCK

LOVE INTEREST: NICO DI ANGELO (PLATONIC OR ROMANTIC)

" we are neither pure;
nor wise; nor good;
we do the best we know. "

Tyler and Asher are sons of the fortune Goddess, Tyche. They're twins actually, so there was bound to be a mystery with them as they grew older.

Tyler was graced with good grades, a good job, and a great girlfriend. Everything Asher didn't have. And that didn't change when they discovered their unique powers as demigods.

Tyler could pull bills out of his pocket with no hesitance, but Asher would be lucky to get a nickel. Tyler was way better at cards, and Asher was lucky to even get invited to play a game.

He had to face the facts, Tyler was the lucky twin and Asher got the shorter end of the stick. Which is why he ran off the first chance he got. He ran from Camp Half Blood and didn't look back.

His streak of bad luck continued on the streets, though. Finding monster infested areas, being kicked out of diners for uncleanliness.

But was he really unlucky to run into the son of Hades?

" what can i say? i'm a pathetic disaster, and i give up. "

CAST

cole sprouse as
ASHER LUKE

dylan sprouse asTYLER LUKE

dylan sprouse as
TYLER LUKE

dylan sprouse asTYLER LUKE