chapter 1

"My puddin's gonna come just you wait and you'll be sorry when he does hahahaha!"
Harley said to a guard who was starting to really annoy her he had been there for about 30 min and still hasn't moved or said a word.
"Hey did ya even listening to me?"
Again the guard said nothing.
Finally harley had given up and said.
"Your no fun...ya know I used to be like you doing my job,being all boring but then I met my puddin and he changed my life foreva!"
Finally the guard spoke up and said.
"Will you shut up already your so annoying! All you talk about is your stupid "puddin!" well guess what toots he ain't comin! Because we have some of the finest security here he'll never get passed us there's no way your gonna escape sweetheart!"
He yelled at harley.
Which did nothing but make her smile more.
"We'll see about that mistah j can do anything do ya know how many times he's broken out of arkham? Hahaha"
The guard looked at her.
"Your crazy"
"I'll take that as a compliment"
Harley said smiling The guard left.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip ~later that night
Harley was in her cell playing with her hair and styling it putting it in ponytails,pigtails,buns. Ect.
*sighs* "it sure gets lonely in this dump...I wish puddin would hurry up."
Harley said and looked at her phone at a message she got an hour ago.
It said.
"I'm coming for you"
From:joker
She smiled then walked over to a corner.
The walls came crashing down from an explosion harley ducked.
Then someone opened the cell Harley looked up.
"Puddin!" she said and ran over to him.
"let's get out of here baby!" joker said.
once they were on the helicopter harley told joker some news that was very shocking.
"um..puddin?"
"Yesss harley girl?" joker said smiling.
"I've got some great news for ya...I'm pregant"
harley said smiling.
"suprise!"
when joker didn't say anything for a few min harley started to worry.
"M-mistah J are you okay?"
another min passed then joker grabbed harley by the hand pulling her up to where she was standing picked her up and spun her around.
"okay! oh I'm better than okay baby! we're gonna have a kid! another one of us! we'll teach it everything we know about being bad! hahaha!"
"oh I'm so glad your happy about this I thought you'd be mad"
"Me mad? Never! hahaha" joker said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lillians POV. 17 years later
~~~~~~~~~~
Lillian! Breakfast I heard my mom call from down the stairs I grabbed my backpack and walked down. looking around I saw my mom she had made waffles. "Morning mom"
"Mornin Lil" she said and smliled.
"where's dad?"
"At work" she said calmly.
"oh...i-
AHHH! I screamed as my dad jumped out of nowhere and hugged me messing up my hair and almost giving me a heart attack.
"Morning Lil ready for school?"
"No..."
I said and walked over to my plate of waffles and started eating on them the only reason I haven't quit yet is because last year we found out that batmans sidekick went to my school we just don't know who he is yet.
nobody knew who my parents were they thought I was an orphan.
I got off at an orphanage everyday then walked home sometimes a goon would drive me home.
dad threanted the place and told them if I couldn't get off there he'd put them in the hospital or worse.
I'm supposed to find the goody two shoes sidekick of batmans and bring him home then I'll become one of batmans greatest enemies!.