chapter 2

"Bye mom! Bye dad!"
I shouted as I walk out of the house.
"Bye lil!" They both said at the same time.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip-to school
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I pushed the doors open and walked into the school and went straight to my locker and grabbed some book before I got to shut my locker I heard the intercom come on and announce.
Good morning students here's a reminder for all you. Couples out there next week is valentines day if you want to buy anything for your sweetheart just stop by the office and buy some thing. Oh and I need to see Lillian Styles in my office.
(Yes I used the name styles like harry styles but hey I couldn't think of anything and if your confused remember she's an "orphan" and thats her "last name")
" ughhhh" I groaned.
*what could they possibly want with me?*
I thought then I heard someone say
"Looks like little miss orphan is in trouble maybe the orphanage called and said they didn't want you anymore!"
*oh wow if only they knew who my parents really were they'd run away yelling for their Mommy's and probably pee their pants*
I thought and smiled at the thought of actually seeing them do that.
I'm a bad guy don't judge me.
I ignored them and closed my locker making my way to the office then I heard the same person yell.
"Hey orphan I'm talking to you!"
Then try grabbed me and as soon as they did that reflexes kicked in from all the training I do with mom. And I flipped the Person onto the back where they lay on the ground in front of me staring at me with horrified eye's.
*that's right I got skills* I thought.
As I grabbed a hold of him and slammed him Into the locker saying.
"If you ever touch me again I'll put you in the hospital. Got it!!?"
I yelled and he quickly nodded.
I started to walk off but then turned back around to kick him where the sun don't shine.
Then walked away.
I entered the principals office only to see
Mr.Thorn and my classmate Jay (his names actually Jason but he goes by jay at school)
"Well if it isn't my favorite principal how are you today? Got a life yet?"
I said sarcastically while insulting him a little in my opinion he was one of the worst principals I have ever seen...*or maybe its just because I'm  bad and maybe I've made him mean...eh oh well*.
I thought.
"I really don't feel like having another argument with you Miss. Styles."
"Well then why did you call me here? To chit chat?"
*sigh's* "No...your behavior is out of control and well since your an orphan and the orphanage already said their to busy to help with this....
Jay here well be here to help you and maybe...change that attitude of yours..."
Mr.Thorn dismissed us.
Me and jay started walking and i asked him
"So what's the real reason your helping me Jay? Extra credit?"
He laughed and said.
"No Lillian I'm helping because I want to no ones making me do this I volunteered."
*volunteered?*
"Call me Lilly"
"...okay...Lilly" jay said and smiled at me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip-to last 5 min of school.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Alright class I'm handing out an assignemt that you have to so its due next week,you will each have a partner of your choice see u tomorrow."
The teacher said and the bell rang jay stopped me and asked.
"Hey Lilly wanna come over to my house later and work on our project?"
"Sure" I said.
Then got on the bus.
Once I got off at the orphanage I saw one of my dads goons in a car he rolled down the window and asked.
"Hey you need a Ride?"
I nodded and got in.
"So I'm guessing my parents are "working"?"
"Actually no not today"
"Oh...cool"
I walked into the house and mom hugged me.
"Hey Lil how was school today deary?"
"And more importantly have you found the bat's help yet?"
"Oooh! Yeah did ya Lil? I can't wait till we found him and-
" no not yet,but I do have this guy named jay who's going to be helping me with a project and helping with my "attitude" apparently I'm out of control"
"Out of control? That's wonderful!"
Dad said hugging me.
"Oh my little Lil's growing up so much causing chaos at such a young age."
"Ughh" I said.
"What did you did to make them so mad?"
"Idk but today a guy touched me so I kicked his butt."
"That's my girl!"
"Hey!"
Mom said.
"That's my 2nd girl you'll always be my first harls sorry Lil but you'll always be my little girl."
Dad said then kissed mom I ran upstairs shouting.
"You guys are so Gross!!"