chapter 3

Today was Saturday,and today was also the day that I would be going to Jay's. He gave me his number when we left the school I looked over toward my phone to see if he had messaged me any and of course he did.
-"hey so I know we agreed to meet at 7 but do you think we can wait a little longer till....say 7:40? 7:50?. I've got some Stuff to do before you can come over."
-Jay
I replied back and said.
"Yeah sounds great!. I've actually got some stuff to do to."
-"great see u soon!."
-Jay
I put my phone in my pocket and put on my outfit I wear for when me and my parent's go "shopping."
Me and mom usually steal clothes while dad takes most of the money and duct tape the workers mouth's shut and ties their hands behind their back.
He likes to scare people.
And threaten them.
I wore a mask you know the kind that only covers the top half of your face.
I had to so no one would know who I was.
You think people would be smart enough to know that I'm joker and Harley's daughter,but No when we go out and steal and stuff the next day on the news it usually says something like this when it mentions me.
Mysterious girl was seen once again fighting along side with the joker and Harley Quinn
We know nothing about this girl all we know is that she wears a mask to hide her identity
Who is this mysterious girl?
Is she being forced to work for the joker?
Is she a new villian?
So many questions that are left un answered we hope that the Batman can figure out who this girl is and maybe help her out of this...life of living as a criminal.
IDIOT'S THERE ALL IDIOT'S.
I think.
As I jump out the window to meet mom and dad on the roof.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Time skip ~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Lillian, look at all this jewelry! Come here and help me grab it all!."
Mom yelled at me.
I walked into the store we were robbing and I froze.
I had never seen such a fancy place.
Diamonds everywhere and gold shoes and the clothes they were just so pretty.
I grabbed a few purses and started putting everything I could into them.
Then went over to help mom with the jewelry.
Grabbing the jewelry I stopped when I saw something that just popped out at me.
It was a silver necklace that had a multi colored rose covered in diamonds it looked so pretty and expensive.
I had to have it.
"That would look so pretty on you Lil
Here's some Earring's to go with it."
Mom said handing me them.
Then she gave me another box and a bag and said it was for valentines day for school.
I was just about to look inside when I heard a loud crash I looked over to the entrance and saw that batman and robin had destroyed it with his...car thing? He drove and robin came in on a motorcycle. 
"Batman! How nice for you to drop in,but you see you've come at a very bad time were a little busy as you can see hahahaha!. So if you could just leave that would be great. Orrr on second thought stay...I'm kinda in the mood to fight now.
I heard my dad say and mom walked over to him and said.
" Hiya Batsie!. Puddin I wanna help fight to."
"I would love that Harley but...We can't let out little secret slip out not yet...go take her home. Don't want batman ruining all the fun now do we?."
"Of course not puddin! And if he even got near My daughter I'd make him wish he hadn't hahaha."
Mom walked over and we were going to go home but someone grabbed me.
I couldn't see who but I didn't think it was Batman.
Their voice wasn't like his but it did sound familiar.
"I've got you now mysterious girl!. Now let's take off that mask and see who you really are."
Before he could I stomped on his foot causing him to let go I turned around and pulled a pocket knife out pointing it at him.
"Don't Move!."
I shouted.
He put his hands up in the air.
"Who are you?."
"I'm Batman's-
" Yes I know that!...but who are you really?."
"Well who are you? Some fangirl of the joker and Harley.?"
"Heck no! I'm their-
I stopped before my secret slipped out.
" their what?."
"Nothing! Now let's go your coming with me!. I've been waiting along time for this today is the day where all of Gotham will know who I am! All will fear me! As they do m- the joker and Harley. Hahaha!.