I Remember You

NASIR

I was due for a fresh cut so I headed down to my manz De' s Barber shop with my Right hand Pappi. Soon as we stepped in we got mad love from the other fellas in the shop as me and Pappi sat in the chairs side by side.

"Man that bitch had a nerve to ask me for some money I wasn't giving that hoe no More money after she went a got her hair done but my son still walking around with a nappy ass head" One of the young dudes was saying referring to his babymom.

" That's a damn shame" De's said while working on my head. "That's how these bitches is, always got their hands out you niggas betta learn to strap it up" another dude chimed in.

"Shit you ain't never lying I wish I thought about that before I got shawdy pregnant with her old ratchet ass" the same young dude who was talking about his babymother said shaking his head...All the dudes laughed as he continued to speak on his trifling child's mom.

"So what's good with yall niggas"? De's asked me and Pappi. I looked over at Pappi who was getting a shape up by the nigga Trent then back straight ahead. " Same shit you know how we do" I said as he lined me up nice like he always did.

" Yeah we straight forreal" Pappi chimed in. De's nodded his head letting out a small chuckle " Long as yall straight I'm straight yall my young bulls so I def don't want no crazy shit occurring" De's stated. He was older and more mature than Nas and Pappi, he knew them since they were kids and always looked out for them ever chance he could. He respected Jacob and knew how much they meant to him so if they ever needed him he would always be there for them.

Tionne (Tempted)

I was bout tired as hell and to top it off my feet were killing me in these heels. Although the whether was fair I still cursed myself for wearing these damn knee boot heels knowing we would walking around for a while. She wore a black tight fitting black shirt with some tight baby blue jean shorts fitting around her phat ass perfect and a pair of black knee heel boots making all the dudes drool out the mouth when she walked pass. Along with her was Janay (Juicy), Midnite, Lexis and Star all dressed similar to Tionne at Daniel's command to gain who ever's attention hoping it would make more fellas come out to the club that meant more money. The girls had been out all day walking around passing their fliers from corners to stores last stop was the barber shop.

"Y'all let's go in here now"? Midnite stated, You could tell all of them were  tired of the walking, They all nodded following Midnite inside. Once they walked in the Men conversations stopped and all attention were on the beautiful ladies that just walked through the door.

"Hello ladies how can I help you all"? De said lusting all over the five ladies and their lustful bodies. "Hey we were wondering if we could pass out some of our fliers out to some of your clients" Star said standing close by her side kick Lexis. De's smiled hard as he waved the girls over. "Well you sure can"he said and they started to walk around the barber shop passing out the fliers. Nasir looked up and automatically his eyes set on Tionne.

From the time she entered the door, she stood out the most. Even though it would be hard to not pay attention to all the beauties that just stepped through the door, Nasir's focus was on Tionne for some reason. She gave one to Pappi then stepped over to Nasir, Once she put one in his hand he gently grabbed her hand and held onto it with the fliers in between both their fingers. When she looked up at him for the first time she realized how sexy he was from his skin tone, his sexy slanded eyes down to that slick smirk he had in his face, but some how she kept her composer with a unpleased expression on her face.

He glanced down at the fliers then back up at her still not letting go off her hand. "I'll come if you promise you gonna be there" he said still smiling. "Well technically I have no choice, but to be there I am on the front of the flier" She said calmly and looked away to avoid eye contact.

"What's ya name"? He asked her. She exhaled lightly as her eyes met his again "Tempted"She said lowly removing her hand from his. He slumped down in his seat with his eyes still on her admiring her beauty. She had definitely changed from the last time he saw her, which was a couple days after her father had passed.

"So will ya be able to come"? She asked taking a step back from Nasir, placing her hand on her hip. "We'll be there baby girl, I'll definitely clean my sceldure for you"Nasir said still showing his pearl whites. Tionne looked away from him and at Janay who was still passing out fliers around the shop.

"Hey excuse me...can I ask you something"? A young dude said standing across from Tionne,Pappi and Nasir. She turned around giving him her full attention, the young dude looked down at the flier then back at Tionne "I see ya pretty ass on this flier and all, but my question is will you be getting completely naked like the rest of the freaks in their cause my money is precious to me"? he said chuckling along with his homeboy next to him.

Lexis and Star both stood over in the corner giggling at his comment. Tionne stood there with a ashamed, but mad expression as she glanced back at Nasir. Seeing that his face was serious as hell which was wierd to her before she turned and stormed out the barber shop with Janay close on her heels.

Midnite mugged Lexis and Star making them cease their giggles "Thank you guys for ya time hope to see y'all there" she turned and walked out with Lexis and Star behind her. The fellas said there goodbyes as they watched them exit the shop. Nasir Looked over at the young dude and his clown ass homeboy who made the comment with a mug on his face "Did you really have to go there with shawdy"? Nasir said calmly.

The two males looked at Nasir nervously not tryna get on his bad side already knowing what type of dudes Nasir and Pappi were "What we do"? asked the young rude dude. "That shit was cold slim real shit she ain't shit like them and I know personally" Nasir said with Pappi agreeing.

"My bad it was joke I didn't mean no harm"the rude dude said practically shaking in his shoes. Nasir Looked away realizing the dude was nothing, but a nigga who wanted soe attention. Pappi gave Nasir a kind of clueless look to why he was defending a stranger girl who had just walked in "Nigga you gonna fill me in".

Nasir shook his head yeah "In the car I will, let's roll up outta here"he said as they both stood up. They dapped the niggas up and got up outta the barber shop. Once Nasir drove off he started to talk "You remember the kingpin John who got killed years ago"? He asked Pappi as he focused on the road.

Pappi nodded "Yeah I remember ol' dude what about him"? "That's his daughter and her brother Jarvis is the new young cat working on our strip". It was starting to come back to Pappi about Tionne "Wait that's Tionne...we use to go to school with shawdy before she up and stop coming"?

Nasir nodded "Yeah that's her" he said calmly still focused on the road... "I mean shit coming back to me a little bit word was Daniel had something to do with her father's death". Nasir glanced over at Pappi with a serious look on his face as he shoved his shoulders. Pappi slouched down in the passenger side with his eyes on Nasir and lit a blunt"I know you Nas what you got up ya sleeve"?

Nasir rubbed his chin hair with one hand while the other rested on the steering wheel " I know shawdy from how she was in school she not down for this shit forreal, I can tell it was force. She's what you call a good girl and Daniel got her trapped in this lifestyle. I'm not no dumb nigga, she wants out I seen it all on her grill and I'm about to make shawdy dreams come true. I got something plan, but I just need you with me on this" Nasir explained hoping Pappi was following him well.

" Nigga you my nigga you know I'm down for whatever and I always got ya back no matter what it is" Pappi said lifting his shirt tapping his gun that rested at his belt line. Nasir nodded his head liking what he was hearing. Pappi was always down for Nasir he was very trigger happy and loved to hear that gun sound him and Nasir were true partner in crime.

Nasir pulled up at one of his blocks to do his rounds collecting his money, of course the corner boys had every penny of his money they knew Nasir was as ruthless as they come and wouldn't dare play with him "What Time ya shift ova young bull"? he asked the young boy who had just paid him.
"In a hour then Jay switching with me" he said sounding tired as hell he had been in the block all day from early morning and was ready to go home and get some sleep. Nasir dapping him up then walked away joining Pappi back in the car.