Got me open wide

Night time:

Nasir pulled up in front of his Mansion and pulled out his phone to call Jarvis. He wanted to know how his first day on the block was. He knew Jarvis could adapt quickly, but he wanted to make sure he head was on straight with their plan.
"Sup" Jarvis said answering on the second ring.
"What's good? How was it"? Nasir asked.
"It was cool forreal".
Nasir nodded his head "True that's what I wanted to hear. Hit me up if you need me and Daniel don't gotta know shit about this I got a plan and I need you to follow me for both you and ya sister".
Their was a paused in the phone "Tionne"? Jarvis asked.
Nasir chuckled "Yeah nigga. Let me go fa you get to questioning a nigga".

"Nah it ain't like that you a good dude I know that so whatever is up with y'all is y'all business. Just take care of her yo she's a good girl" Jarvis said trusting everything Nasir told him.
"I got you yo. Hit me later" Nasir said.
Him and Jarvis ended third conversation and Nasir hopped out his car. He looked to his left and seen Tionne's car pull up and she got out they both locked eyes, she was so beautiful to him.
     Soon as they got in the house they wasted no time going upstairs ripping each other's clothes off.

  She was laid back on the bed, Nasir took his time kissing and licking every inch of her body as he stared at her curves in the black lingerie she was wearing.
He came back up to her lips and kissed them softly while staring in each other's eyes. She laid him back and straddled his lap where she started to slow grind on his lap giving him the best wildest lap dance of his life.
He pulled off her panties and stuck two fingers in her tight opening. She wiggled and moaned out while he fingered her slowly, that lasted for a few minutes until he replaced his fingers with his large dick. She was so tight to him, she slowly rode him up and down while letting out soft moans.
She rode his hard dick for a while til he lifted her up and laid her down on her back. He slowly stroked her thrusting in and out of her while she put scratch's on his back and arms. He fucked her nice and slow pleasing every inch of her body for hours til they both fall asleep.

(Morning Time)

The sun peaked through Nasir curtains  from the balcony  in his room indicating morning time. Tionne's eyes opened, she looked around and saw Nasir still sleeping peacefully with his arms wrapped around her waist.
She slid her small body from under him grabbed her t-shirt and held it up to her half naked body as she slowly creeped over to the corner to collect the rest of her clothes. She was careful not to wake Nasir as she headed to the bathroom to put on her clothes wash her face and fix her half messy hair.
Once she was done and dressed she walked out the master bathroom to see Nasir still sleep in bed. She took a break lean her back against the wall and stood still staring at Nasir. He carried her soul and didn't even know it, but she didn't wanna hurt him she didn't want to get him twisted up her mess. A sad expression set on her face as she slowly turned around and exit the room, she had to let this thing with her and Nasir go for good...   Or did she???

   Tionne rushed in the mini mansion to hearing daniel yelling at all the girls. Janay had texted her over a hour ago and told her Daniel was here snapping. She tried to cover for her, but he was becoming suspension.
"Y'all bitches must take me for a joke" Daniel yelled with spit forming on the corner of his lip.

Tionne appeared around the corner looking nervous as hell. The last thing she wanted to do was get back on Daniel's bad side beings though she been kkep it peaceful since Mel stepped in the picture. The last thing she wanted was him to take his anf=ger out on her. Her eyes were met with Janay and Mel who was both sitting there cutting their eyes at her. Daniel must of notice Janay and Mel's interaction because he faced Tionne with a mean mug.

"Y'all bitches are dismissed" he said without taking his eyes off Tionne.
"You good"? Janay mouthed. Tionne gave her a head nod and her and Mel walked off.
"Fuck you been"? He yelled jumping in her face.
"Handling business like you told me to do" Tionne said in a low voice.
"All night"? He asked with still the same mug on his face.

"No not all night" Tionne said bout to walk away, but He pulled her back.
"Don't play with me Tionne and let's not forget that your mines" Daniel warned.
She snatched her arm back "You seem to remind me all the time".
He smirked "I have to baby" he said pulling her close to him by her waist kissing the side of her face. A look of disgust settled on her face just his touch period made her skin crawl.
"Just don't do that again without telling me. I don't want you spending to much time with him unless I tell you to. I don't want him to get the wrong idea and I don't want you to come up with an bright ideas you know" Daniel warned her before his devil eyes met her innocent eyes.
She gave him a head nod and pushed back away from him. She walked away without saying a word. Her mind, body and soul screamed "Free". Sometimes she feared him and wasn't ready for Nasir to get her out. Even though she wanted to be away from Daniel, she still feared deep down inside of what would happen to her and Jarvis.

Later on: (Down at Daniels strip club Phatz)

The club was packed as usual with half naked women and fake ass hustler. The DJ was playing all the good music with Yo Gotti bumped through the speakers at that moment.
Tionne and Janay sat over at the bar with other cool stripper midnight taking shots back to back. Ro, one of Daniels young muscle who was cool with Tionne and Janay walked up and put his arm around Tionne.

"Sup y'all" Ro said smiling from ear to ear. Tionne glanced back at Ro before looking back straight ahead. "Hey Ro".
"Fuck y'all doing"? He asked.
"Exactly what you looks like" Midnight said laughing before taking her shot to the head.

Ro chuckled and looked down at Tionne he always had a crush on her and he truly admired her beauty her and Janay both, but for some reason his heart skipped beats for Tionne. He even stalked her from time to time which if she ever found out she would never look at him the same. He knew that and that's why he was always careful and discreet when he followed her.

"Guess what Te"? Ro said.
"What's that"? She replied, giving him all her attention.
"I was talking to one of my manz from Jersey. He said he be coming down to mainly watch the three of yall... But he was more concerned about you Tionne".
Tionne frowned "Me"? "Yeah he wondered why you don't never strip naked like the rest" Ro said.
"Tell him none of his damn business" Tionne said laughing taking her shot to the head.

"Exactly" Janay chimed in.
Ro laughed, He rubbed his hand down Tionne's arm. "He wanna see them goods" he said and she playfully pushed him away. "Eww stop" Tionne said laughing.
"You pulling em I see... wait wasn't you down at that nigga Nasir's club the other night"? Ro joked.
"No I wasn't ...why"?
"No reason at all ... Daniel told me you were that's why I asked" he lied.
Tionne mocked Ro causing all of them to laugh, them two together could be such clowns. To Tionne and Janay RO was the coolest dude in her to them, they all had love for each other. But sometimes she couldn't help, but wonder if she should put so much trust in Ro. At the end of the day he worked for Daniel and he would do whatever said with a drop of a dime and they all knew that.