Save Me

Tionne

I didn't know what it was that this man wanted with me so bad. First the barber shop, he stared me down with them sexy dark eyes like he was trying figure me out or something now he's here tell me he needs to talk to me. What's so important that he had to come up in here and demand to speak to me tonight. I didn't really remember him, well I mean I did, but I couldn't let him know I remembered. Either way I wasn't gonna lose my head or my plan because of this dude. He couldn't possible be a distraction to me or you plan of getting away from Daniel. But little did I know that wasn't just my plan.

Back upstair in the strip area, the club was still semi packed and vibing smoothly. Things had started to wine down a little into a more mellowed mode. Over in the dark, but spotlighted corner of the club was Nasir and Pappi sitting receiving lap dances from two new girls along with a couple other dudes getting the same teaser from different ones. When I walked up to them dressed in a black thin see thru skin tight body suit and some black  stiletto knee boots with my hair hung down low,  you would have thought Nasir seen the Angel of his dreams. She looked beyond amazing to him, He tapped the stripper who happened to be twerking on his lap to excuse her so he could get his time with Tionne.

The girl got up with a light attitude and strutted away, her plans got canceled because she was definitely plotting on Nasir to be her dick shot tonight. Tionne walked up closer to Nasir and straddled his lap facing him as she took a deep breath. This was actually bothering her because he smelled so damn good to the point it was almost hard to control herself "You do know this little session does cost right"?She said smartly.

 He grinned at her showing them perfect pearly white teeth and that sexy ass smile on his face "Come on baby nothing's free and I damn sure don't mind coming outta pocket for you so chill out. He chuckled " I got you" his hands traveled down to her hips and her ass, but she stopped him before he went any farther.

 "You can't touch dude" she said, Still holding his hands. He nodded his head at her with a smirk " Keep ya hands up please it ain't that type of party" he nodded again as he admired her lovely shape as she slowly started to grind on his lap. He couldn't help it, he was being a man.  "Your 'pose to be talking remember" she said reminding him about the conversation they were suppose to be having.

 He looked up at her face and was stuck for a minute by her beauty "You got a beautiful face and a amazing body I would-" she sucked her teeth and cut him off "Dude are you gonna talk about what you wanted to talk about" she said, still revealing that she had an attitude. 

  He decided it was time to set her straight, he quickly leaned her over with one hand on her back and the other on the end of the chair "Look mama I was only giving you compliment and the whole time I been doing so you've been giving attitude. I know you got a lot on you and trust me I'm nothing like these other niggas I know a lot of things you think I don't know about you. All I need you to do is open up and I got you in the rest. I said Imma help you and that's what Imma do, but ya gotta stop with the rude shit ma" he said in a calm, but in a meanful voice.

  The tone of his voice made her body shake a little as she held on to the back of his neck for support, she nodded her head  as he sat back up in the chair pulling her back up along with him. " Okay so how do you know so much about me"? She said calmly grinding her body slow against his body.

 "You really don't remember me do you"? He asked lowering his eyes at her,causing her look at him confused. "What is there to remember I know we went to school together I just didn't remember at first" she admitted.

"Tionne I know about ya dad I know what happened... I was there when he was pronounced dead" He said. Her eyes widened and became watery instantly.

 "I looked for you, but I couldn't find you until I met up with ya brother and he told me you worked for Daniel. Then one day I happened to talk to my O.G and he said we was ready to make moves with Daniel then just so happens I bump into you at the barber shop I knew this shit was gonna be easier than I thought".

 "So how are you gonna help me"? she asked with a soft voice as she continued to grind her body slow on his lap, refusing to let the tears that tempted to fall, fall. "Ya brother he works for me on the low now and when he gets where I need him to be I'm pulling him off the corner. This shit ain't for him and it ain't for you either. I know ya background, I knew  how ya parents raised you, this wasn't meant to be ya lifestyle and Imma get ya outta of this".

 "Why do you care so much"? She said softly. "Baby girl I can't explain it right now, but time will show I promise". She nodded her head agreeing to what he had said not wanting to ask anymore questions. "Three requests though" she said putting a pause to her dance as she locked down at him with her arms wrapped around his neck. 

"Sup"He said as they locked eyes.

"If your really gonna help me than help me... but one you gotta help me, Jarvis and my girl Janay outta of this shit for sure with no turning back. They the only ones I really got in this world and ain't no damn way I'm leaving them behind" She said. He nodded agreeing to her wishes.

"Two don't get attached to me" he looked up and smile knowing it was already to late for that, even though he would never admit it. It was just something about her that was driving him crazy already. The fact that he felt a connection with her and not once felt her on the inside of her body made him want her more.

 " And last don't get me killed doing this" she said with a serious face and voice tone to match. He nodded his head " Te I said I got y'all and I mean it from the bottom of my heart. Ya girl too she with you then I got her now. And as far as getting attached"... He chuckled, glancing down before their eyes met again.
 " I can't make any promises, but I heard you out and last I would never put ya life at state ya life is now in my hands and I would die first before I let something happen to y'all".

 From the moment those words left his lips she smiled inside, that was the nicest thing she heard in a long time and from the look on his face and the vibe he was giving her she knew he was serious. For the remaining time, she continued her private dance with him then said her goodbyes collecting five Gs from him and cashed out for the night. After that she headed upstairs to Daniel's office to do her usual talk with him and let him know things went smooth with Nasir. She entered his office and the smell of a cigar filled her lungs causing her to almost choke as he tuned in to the football game was played on his flat screen.

 She watched him leaned back in his chair relaxed with his feet propped up on the desk " How was ya dance with ol' boy"?

"It was cool I guess" She said, not really wanting to get into details about her private dance with Nasir. 

"Good".... He stood up from his chair and walked around the desk to her. " Cause you will be spending more time with him, I'm working with him and his boys and I don't want you to mess that up. He seems to be comfortable around you and that's what I need so you will be making drops to him and pick ups understood".

 She stared him down before replying "Why do I have to do it you have twenty or so other females in here why me"? She asked as she nervously scratched the back of her neck. She knew questioning him could mean consequences but in her head she felt the need to ask.

 "Because I said so and I don't want to hear ya bitching and nagging right now"he barked at her,walking close up in her face.

 " I don't want too" she said softly, rubbing the back of her neck. He grabbed her by her waist forcefully and stared her directly in the face "Tionne you have no choice I make the rules and i own you so you do as I say when I say" and with that he released her. She rolled her eyes and March out his office slamming the door behind her. 

He let out a chuckle while shaking his head before returning behind the desk, he knew he had her right where he wanted her and that was to use and abuse her. Little did he know unlike the other girls she was fed up and had to get outta of this life she never asked for.