Chapter 9-10 an A Thank You

Before I Move On I Just Want To Say 124 Reads Thank You So Much Of Reading A Hopefully Enjoying Myself Book Thanks So Much And Enjoy Chapter 9!

Still Aarons POV

Aph Tryed To Get Up But Couldn't, "Oh! Little Aphmau Can't Get Up."Katelyn Said. "Guys Stop....."Aaron Says Quietly Aph Turns To Him And Mouths "Its Ok...".

Aaron Shakes His Head No. They Keep Making Fun Of Aph Until "STOP!!!!!" A Scream Comes Out Aaron Mouth...The Group Is Stairing At Aaron Along With Aph.....

"Aaron? Are You Sticking Up For Her/Me??"Comes Out Of Katelyn, Aph, Cadenca, Nicole, Garroth, Laurence,Travis And Dante Mouth....Garroth Walks Up To Aaron, "Did You...Aaron!"Garroth Said..

Aphs POV

"I Did."Aaron Said. I Was In Shock I Didn't Know What To Say But I Said "Aaron? You Really Didn't Ha-" I Was InteRrupte By Aaron Saying "I Did Aph And I Always Will..*Smiles* Because I-"."Ohh Is Aaron Gonna Confess!"Laurence Says As He Pushes Aaron.."I-I-""So That Means That You Wouldn't Mind If We Hert Little Old Aph Here..."Katelyn Says As She Pushes Me Off The Couch On To The Floor And Starts To Make Me Cry In Pain, Aaron Pics Me Up And Holds Me As He Pushes All The Group Out....

Aarons POV

We Sit On The Couch I Look In To Aphs Eyes As She Looks In To Mine And Smiles...
"Aph What I Was Going To Say Back There Was That.......I-I Love You...*Blushes*I Say.

Aph 💋 Kissed Me I Kissed Back

We Mad Out For Awhile Then We Got Tired So We Watched A Movie And Before We Went To Sleep I HAD To Ask Aph..."Aph Will You Be My Girlfriend..."I Said.....She Replied Back"Yes!"

A Few Years After That...
Aaron And Aph Are Home Schooled, Have No Friends And Living Under The Same
Roof Together ❤...