The Guilt and Realizations.

An// hi hello sorry this chapter is a little longer and it might not be correct. I had to do MAJOR editing to get it to sound right at the end and it still won't sound right bc I have to revise the whole book once I'm finished BUT I hate to keep you waiting. I'm actually back and I'm planning on completing this as well as the sequel to Gentle ( guess what the title to the sequel is {: ) I'm also sorry that I've taken so long to update the book :/ I PROMISE I'll try my hardest to finish this book for you my dear readers. Okay not enjoy this chapter, and PAY ATTENTION. It has important details that'll affect the story later on 👀👀 (PS I need someone to make a new cover for this story IF YOU CAN please dm me or contact me on twitter.) have fun reader ❤️❤️❤️❤️

Love, Laurmila_yo // Camrenasf.

-CL-

It had been a week since that night with Lauren and god did Camila miss her lips. She stood under the streams of warm water thinking about Lauren. She brushed her teeth and dried her hair thinking about Lauren. She got dressed thinking about Lauren. She showed up to school everyday with Tori thinking about Lauren.

Lauren can't stop thinking about Camila. It's unhealthy and her jealousy rises in her stomach every time she sees Tori and Camila together. She knows she has Camila in the palm of her hands, she just needs to get her away from the other girl. To be honest, Lauren has always had a bad feeling about Tori. She's known her for forever and knows what she's like.

Lauren understands that this'll be a huge feat to even try and get Camila from Tori but ever since she introduced Tori to her good friend Elizabeth, who goes by Liz for short, she'd get Camila in no time. Of course, Lauren would never tell Camila she introduced the other girl to Victoria, it'd ruin her chance.

As Lauren sat in class her best friend started to nag her about why her decision wasn't the right one.

"Seriously Lauren, you hooked up Liz with Victoria just because you wanted to get with my girlfriends best friend?", Normani asked so disappointed.

Normani Kordei, a chocolate mother fucking goddess. Girlfriend to Dinah Jane, best friend to Lauren Jauregui.

Lauren looked up from the sketch she had been going at since the beginning of class and stared at Normani. Of course she was right. She's always been right about everything and it sucked. Like, really absolutely on seven hundred and twenty seven different levels. Like why is she always right?

"Mani, I didn't know what else to do okay? There was no way I could just walk up and be like 'Hey I'm Lauren Jauregui here's my number hang out with me because you're drop dead gorgeous' because she's dating someone as we can see."

"So hooking her girlfriend up with another girl is a reasonable answer?"

Lauren looked back down to the sketch. The doe eyes. The plump lips. The jaw line. The little mole on the forehead. Camila freaking Cabello on her paper. She was in love, and it was a love she hasn't experienced in a while, not since Lucy.

-CL-
(A month later)

Camila was about her room, cleaning here and there when she heard her phone buzz. She looked at the screen and smiled.

Lauren makes me gay Jauregui: Camila

My future wife: Yes Lauren?