Dirty Little Secret

Lauren was stressing and for all the right reasons.

"How the FUCK did you get this number?"

"Simple."

Lauren awaited an answer from the other end as she tapped her foot anxious against the tile floor.

"I asked."

A soft sigh left Lauren's lips. Her fingers pinched at the bridge of her nose as she felt a headache coming on from the girl who decided to call her in the first place.

"Lucy look, I don't know why you feel like you have to do this bu-"

"I have to do it because you're a FUCKING liar. Camila was bound to find out sooner or later. I might as well fucking do it for you."

Before Lauren could even get a word out the line dropped. She felt the pit in her stomach erupt in nervousness. Her face lit on fire and her chest got tight. She needed to do something. And she needed to do it quick.

The green eyed girl flung her door open. Feet pounding against asphalt. Camila lived a few minutes away and Lauren wasn't going to waste any time. She ran as fast as she could to the younger girls house, pounding on the large red door when she got there.

She began to pace as time ticked away (it had only been seconds since she knocked). She slammed her fist against the door time and time again until the the Cabello girl opened the door. Her hair was up in a towel and her tooth brush was still in her mouth.

"We need to talk."

"Hi to you too. Oh yeah my day is fine so far. Thanks for the kiss babe", Camila scoffed as she walked back up the stairs allowing an anxious Lauren to follow.

Camila finished getting ready as her girlfriend paced holes into her carpet. Lauren's nervousness was giving Camila a stomach ache. It LITERALLY made her feel sick... and she didn't even know what was wrong.

Camila grabbed Lauren's hand gently, grasping at the ivory skinned girls fingers. It didn't get her to stop pacing. She tried grabbing her face, her waist, anything she could to get Lauren to just calm down and talk.

"Okay.. Okay... LAUREN! Stop baby please, just tell me what's wrong."

Lauren couldn't even look Camila in the eye. It was now or never.

"I'm the reason....."

Camila looked at Lauren with her doe brown eyes filled with every ounce of curiosity in the world. Her eyes shifted from green to pink. Lauren's eyes studied Camila's face as the next few words left her mouth.

She sighed, Lauren had no choice but to tell the truth, no matter how badly she didn't want to.

"ugh.... i'm the reason Victoria broke up with you."

Camila scoffed. Of course Lauren was the reason her and Tori. Lauren was the one she stepped out with and-

"I told her Liz was into her... I told her she should cheat on you... I told her that she's better off with Liz... But it's okay because it's you and me now Cam it's you and me right?"

Camila stood there staring at Lauren blankly. She didn't know how to feel. She wanted to be happy because she finally has Lauren but part of her wants to scream and cry and punch everything in sight.