I have questions.

She didn't know when, but Camila definitely ended up falling asleep at some point. She felt dehydrated and heavy. She picked up her phone and turned it on, only to set back down from where she got it, not wanting to see the stupid messaged that probably littered her phone this morning. 

Camila stared at her ceiling, shocked from Lauren's confession yesterday. She wasn't even mad at her. That's the problem. She isn't even mad. She's happy. Camila is so happy that Lauren basically ended her relationship with Tori. She was ecstatic that the universe basically put everything in her path to fall into place.

"God, I'm living in a fucking fucked romance novel."

Camila sighed and searched her room for the hidden cameras, hoping to find Ashton Kutcher and her girlfriend hiding outside. She pinched herself hoping to find herself in a dream. She called out for her genie to grant her wish to start the day over. Will Smith to erase her memory to run back to Lauren.

She's not even upset. So why is she questioning whether to go find Lauren or not? Why is it that her heart yearns to be with someone who could deceive her so easily? Why isn't she more upset?

Camila sat with so many unanswered questions. What does she do. Does she let it all blow over an pretend it didn't happen... She didn't know what the appropriate response to the question was. 

Slowly, Camila dressed herself in sweats and an oversized t-shirt, staring out her window into the Miami sky. Storm clouds rolled in slowly and the sun disappeared. There goes her perfect day. Her heart beat slowly, she could feel it in her fingertips. Conflicting thought riddled in her brain as she picked up her phone. Missed calls and texts filled her screen but she moved past them. She wasn't ready nor in the mood to talk to Lauren right now. Just the thought of seeing her face makes Camila want to crumble. She opened instagram and searched for Tori's page, finding just the person she was looking for. 

Camila sent her message and trudged down the stairs. The world felt... heavy. 

"Aye, mija", Sinu called from the kitchen, "where are you headed?"

She forget her mom was off this weekend, she promised her that they'd have dinner with the Jauregui family tonight.

"I'm just going to the coffee shop by the beach, I'll be home for dinner."

And off she was in her jeep, music blaring, drowning out her overwhelming heartthrob to run into Laurens arms. Why did she feel like this?

Camila cheated too.... but she didn't go running around to find someone to replace Tori. They were both distant... but she wasn't plotting to be with anyone else. Camila did the same thing Tori did... she cheated... but they're both happy? They are, respectively. Why isn't she mad.

She could feel the small drops of rain start to pool on her skin softly. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she walked through the doors of the coffee shop. She ordered her usual, hot chocolate and a banana muffin... and a jet black coffee.

Camila sat in what felt like agony, checking the time and the door every ten seconds. She was very anxious to say the least. She tapped her shoes to the beat of the soft indie song that played over the speakers, but not loud enough to stop her thoughts. She felt her phone buzz and checked just to see another message from Lauren.

Lauren makes me gay Jauregui: Babe, please talk to me.

Lauren makes me gay Jauregui: seriously mamas please I'm sorry....

Lauren makes me gay Jauregui: please answer me camz

Camila jolted slightly when she heard someone clear their throat from across the table.

"Thanks for the coffee..."

Now that she thinks about it. Camila had never seen Liz this unclose even at their double date just a few months ago.

"Sorry if it's cold, I got anxious getting here and honestly I just need an answer or explanation as to why or how this all happened and I...", Camila was cut off before she could start sobbing thankfully.

"No, I know why you asked me to come. I owe you an apology and an explanation."

So, the girls sat in the cafe for as Lon as their drinks too to disappear. Camila asked her questions and Liz got it off her chest. 

The later confessed to everything. Every last detail. Down to the reason Lucy and Lauren broke up. Things Camila never knew happened. Things she was oblivious to. 

"I just wanted to let you know that Tori is sorry too.. she wanted to make it but you know.. sining and college tours got in the way but she's sorry for not saying something earlier to you."

Camila swirled the dark chocolate sludge that remained in her mug. She stared out at the puddles of rain on the sidewalk. She could feel her heart thud against her rib cage. It was like time didn't exist right now. Like she was floating in midair. Like she was exposed and left to bleed dry in front of a stranger. The most inner part of her was so upset yet.... she couldn't bring herself to be upset. She handed her phone to Liz.

"You're great company, and you helped a little. I'd just like your number incase... yknow I have more questions. You're always welcome to hang out with me and Dinah or Ally if you ever fell up to it."

Camila smiled shyly and thanked Liz again for meeting up with her. 

It was... a lot to take in... and she didn't want to tell her closest friends knowing what would happen if she ever uttered the words. She let her thumbs hover over the small keyboard and typed out a message and drove home. 

C&L

Lauren paced. 

She hadn't slept much at all last night. Her nightmare came true. She just lost the best thing to ever happen to her.

She felt like a complete idiot honestly. She was just about to head downstairs to tell her parents she felt too sick to go to dinner at the Cabello's house when she got a message.

Future Wife: make sure you're at dinner. we need to talk.

Lauren felt a smile tug at the corner of her lips. It was quickly followed with the worst anxiety she'd ever felt before. Before she got lost in her own little world she got ready and nervously awaited to arrive at the house of the girl she loves the most.