The Stuffed Doll (PewdieCry Fanfiction)

Hey brochachos!  how's it goin'! well I hope its goin' good :3 so I just thought of this story and I thought maybe I could make it into a story here on Wattpad for ya'll to read! please tell me if its good or not. I'd love to her your opinion :3

lets just get this over with ;3

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Chaptet 1: Amusement Park

???  P.O.V

"Mom, mom!" I shouted in my car seat hopping up and down. She looked at me threw the mirror. 

"What is it Felix?" She raised a brow with an amused smile on her face. I pointed at the amusement park we were about to drive by.

"Can we go! Please, please, pleeeeeeease!" I gave her the puppy eyes. She laughed softly and looked over at my father who was driving.

"Should we go?" My mother asked with a smile. He thought for a second and nodded with a soft smile.

"Sure," He drove into the parking lot and skimmed the place for a parking space. "Here why don't you two go in and I'll catch up to you." He said stopping the car. My mother nodded and hopped out walking over to my side, opened the door, and unbundled my seat. I gave her a warm smile and hopped out grabbing her hand and rushed over to the amusement park. She quickly paided for the tickets and I rushed into the place looking at all the rides and games. My face lite up with excitement as I skimmed threw the rows of stuffed prizes. I stopped and looked up at the one particular stuffed doll. It was white and some what smaller compared to all the other larger stuffed dolls. I tilted my head examining it more. Its was pure white with black dots for eyes and a black line for a mouth, little nubs for feet and no arms.

No arms?

Weird. But it was interesting. I turned to my mother who was looking at all the dolls with a huge smile on her face. I tugged her shirt softly. She turned and looked down at me. I pointed up at the little white plushy. She raised a brow and turned back to look at me.

"You want...that?" I nodded. She turned to look back at the white doll. She breathed out a sigh and turned to my father who was walking up to us. "Hey, honey, Felix wants to win a prize." My father nodded and looked at the plushys.

"Which one?" He asked. I pointed at the white doll. He raised a brow. "Are you sure?" I nodded excited with a bright smile on my face. He sighed quietly and pulled out a dollar. He walked up to the man and handed it to him. The man set up milk bottles and my dad threw the ball knocking all the milk bottles down. My dad asked for the white plushy and the man handed it to him.

My dad walked up to me and handed it to me. I jumped up and down hugging my fathers legs happily. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I shouted and stared at the doll with the brightest smile ever. Both my parents smiled and we walked over to some rides.

I played with the one black strand of hair on its little head and smiled. I've never been so happy before. I hugged the little doll gently so it wouldn't rip or anything.

After awhole day of fun we walked back to the car. My mother buckled me in. I leaned my head on the window shutting my eyes from tiredness.

"Cry...I'll call him Cry." I smiled and snuggled the doll closer to my chest.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hey you made it! So how was it? Just an idea that popped into my mind :P
DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND STUFF X3
See ya'll around!