Chapter 3: So distant

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Felix's P.O.V

I rolled around in my bed trying to get some sleep. That same dream kept on coming back every time I'd fall asleep. Every time I'd shut my eyes I'd see that same poker face mask. I was annoyed and pissed at the same time.

I actually started to ignore Marzia. We became so distant from it. I wish this damn dream would go away so I could be with my beautiful Italian.

I groaned and sat up looking at the time.

'6:55'

I yawned and stretched my arms and legs out. There was no way I would be getting anymore sleep. I got out of bed and walked over to the bathroom. Before I walked in the front door opened and closed softly. I walked over to find no one there. I checked Marzia's room but found no one.

Thats weird if she was going out somewhere she'd tell me. I narrowed my eyes and walked back over to the bathroom.

(After the showed)

I pulled on my new clothes and walked out of the bathroom drying my hair with the towel and walked into my room.

I glanced over at the plushy and smiled softly. I picked it up and held it in my hand.

The door to the house suddenly opened and closed. I set the doll down and walked into the livingroom seeing Marzia hang up her coat.

"Hey," I greeted her. She turned to me and smiled.

"Hi, Felix." I walked up to her and kissed her cheek. She smiled sweetly and kissed my cheek.

"Where did you go?" I asked curiously. She hesitated for a second but blurted out.

"To see a friend." She smiled again.

I raised a brow. "Ok then." I mumbled and walked into the kitchen pulling out a cereal box and a bowl. "Want anything, Marzia?"

She walked in and shook her head. "No, I'm fine, Felix." I nodded and poured the cereal and milk into the bowl. She starred blankly at me. I raised a brow waved my hand in front of her face.

"Marzia? You ok?"

She turned and nodded. "Yeah, I'm fine..." I nodded and put the cereal away. "Actually, Felix, I need to talk to you about something..." I turned to face her again.

"Yeah what is it?"

"Well, we've been growing further apart lately and...and I don't like it." She said sadly starring at her black flats.

"What are you trying to say?"

"W-well...Felix, I think we should...Brake up." My heart sunk and my eyes widened. She glanced up at me with sad eyes. "I'm sorry Felix." She mumbled and walked away.

A few minutes later she walked out with her bags and starred at me. I frowned and looked away from her. She sighed and opened the door placing her key on the desk next to the door. "I'm sorry, Felix. I hope you find it in your heart to forgive me." Then she walked out.

I couldn't believe this. She broke up with me? What did I do wrong?

I leaned back on the couch. My heart felt as if I was stabbed. I felt tears form in my eyes and I cried silently.

-

It began to rain outside as I looked out my window. I frowned and looked at the dark grey sky. Sighing, I got up and shuffled to my room. Thunder boomed and I flinched slightly. Then I heard a soft cry. I scrunched my eye brows in confusion and slowly walked to my room. Thunder boomed again and a soft cry was heard again. I opened my door slowly and peered inside.

Nothing.

I sighed and walked over to my dresser. I pulled out some sweat pants and a t-shirt. Then I heard the cries again but much louder. I looked around the room finding nothing.

"Who's there?" I whispered harshly flickering my eyes around.

"Over here!" I heard a soft little voice say. My eyes widened my I saw my little plush doll on the floor face down. I picked it up and held it in my hands. I narrowed my eyes and stared at it. The dolls eyes blinked and it smiled. "Hi!" My eyes widened and I screamed tossing the thing onto my bed. It whimpered softly and rolled onto its back. "Well your not big on 'Hellos'." It mumbled and tried to sit up.

I backed away and hit the wall. "What the hell?!" I yelled pointing at the thing on my bed. "What are you?!" I shouted.

The thing flinched slightly, looked up at me, and smiled. "I'm Cry." He chuckled finally getting up on her feet, well, nubs. I starred at it shocked and confused. How in the world did it come to life?! I opened my mouth to ask him something but he cut my off. "I know what your thinking. 'How in the world did my dolly come to life?!'." He said mocking me. "Well I was brought her to cheer you up!" He smirked and starred at me. "But you don't seem so happy to see me." He pouted playfully and looked around the room. "Hey, um, Felix would you mind getting me a snack? I'm hungry!" He jumped and landed on my pillow with a smirk. My jaw dropped. The doll was alive to 'cheer' me up and he's asking me to get him something to eat? Hell no!

"Why should I get you a snack?" I hissed. His smirk dropped and he frowned. Guilt struck me in the heart and I frowned. "Fine," I mumbled.  "What do you want?" He smiled sweetly.

"Nutella." I raised a brow.

"Nutella?"

He nodded. "It's chocolate!"

"Oh no. I don't think you need chocolate. Your way hyper as it is!" I sighed.

"Please...?" He gave me the puppy fog face.

I groaned. "Fine..." I grabbed my car keys and walked out of the room.

"Where ya goin'?" He asked running up beside me.

"To get your Nutella." He smiled cutely and jumped up and down. I smiled. It was pretty cute for something that scared the shit out of me.

I opened the door and he ran out. "Hey no Cry come back!" He stopped and looked down at a huge water puddle. He smiled and jumped in it. His feet splashed around in it. He reminded me of a small child. Well, a small child with a man's voice...

I quickly picked him up. "Don't run off like that." I scolded him. He pouted like a kid and nodded. I set him back inside the house and closed the door.

This day just keeps getting crazier and crazier by the minute...