Gonna get lucky, knock on wood...

Tagged by UniDaUnicorn1128. Ha, it's been a while so:

How old are you?
Teenager age

Where were you born?
Most likely in a hospital

Favourite book series?
I already said the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, Harry Potter is runner-up, and I also like Dork Diaries and Dear Dumb Diary.

Favourite candy?
Hmm...let's see?

I like charles's chocolates and hershey bars and gummy bears and gummy worms especially the really sour ones and those stringy sugar candy thingies and sour lollipops and i love gummies like welch's but any kind will do really as long as they taste good i like nerds too nerds are nice and sweet and crunchy and i LOVE sour candies y'all i love 'em so much and rice krispies are good even though they're not really candy they're sort of pastries lol you know what else is a sort of pastry i love brownies i love brownies my mom makes the best brownies I love when marshmallows melt in them and we have chocolate icing so i can spread it on the brownie so it's hot meets cold and chocolate meets chocolate :) and I just love chocolate period except for the coconut ones cuz they taste bad and dark chocolate tastes like human waste anyway so lol i'd really like to try sugar free chocolate i've never tried it before and i want to know if it tastes good and if i didn't like i would never buy it again lol so yeah.

This is how sleezy mind is when it comes to candy

Favourite TV show?
Ones that I currently watch and are still airing, okay, Star vs the Forces of Evil, the Loud House, Harvey Beaks, The Amazing World of Gumball, We Bare Bears, Steven Universe, Miraculous Ladybug.

I tried to think of one show I watch that isn't animation. I couldn't.

Favourite movie?
I like, um...Black or White, all Annie movies, the Great Gilly Hopkins, the Game Plan, numerous Disney movies and Mean Girls, and The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and *continues talking til the day I die*

Favourite couple?
STARCO! Oh what they're not official yet...Tibby×Brian from the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.

Zodiaz?
Aquarius! I would put the emoji for my sign except I don't know what it looks like

Siblings?
Three. Two are grown up and work and one I have to help with his Kindergarten homework everynight

Favourite band or singer?
Well, I like All Time Low, The Script, Nickelback, I sort of like Fall Out Boy (SparkleCherries :p) I'm fond of Avril Lavigne, Nick Jonas and locally I guess I like Alaine, Denique, Etana, Jah-Cure, Romain Vergo, Christopher Martin, Damion Marley, Tessanne Chin, Tarrus Riley, Kevin Downswell and I-Octane.

Favourite ice cream?
Chocolate with marshmallows as a topping!

I don't really want to tag people so I'm just gonna tag the people who mostly likely will not do the tag

SparkleCherries (Reverse psychology won't work again)

TheTyphoon (most likely won't even click on the notification)

SpiritfulStars (she doesn't use this account anymore)

SquealieWriter (she said she'll be leaving Wattpad for a while *sobs* and by the time she comes back she most likely won't even see this notification :/ Besides, I'm pretty sure a tag is the last thing she'd want to do right now)

UniDaUnicorn1128 (because she already did the tag)

Marco_Diaz (to be honest I don't even know this person)

Thar ya go