f i v e

Camila took place on the couch and Dinah, Ally and Normani claimed the 3 chairs. That meant that I had to go sit on the couch, next to Camila. I grinned at myself and took place right next to Camila. She smiled kindly at me. In that moment, I knew it was going to be a good night with lots of staring at Camila.

After approximately 10 minutes of talking with the girls, the waiter from earlier approached our table. "What would you like to drink?" He asked kindly with a small smile.   When everyone ordered their drink, we continued talking.

I have to admit, I was a little bit bored. We practically know everything about each other, so there isn't really that much to talk about.
It was silent for about 10 seconds, until Camila spoke up. She surprised me by asking a very unexpected question.

"Soooo, lets talk about boys. Do you have a crush at the moment?" She asked the group with a grin on her face. "Camila, you already know everyone here has boyfriends except for Lauren. Ethan is my everyday crush." Dinah told us with an expression on her face that said that Camila should've known that. "Same goes for me with my boyfriend." Normani said with a small chuckle. Ally nodded in approval.

"I know that." Camila said after a 10 second pause. She had a mysterious expression on her face and I got really curious. I was going to ask her what she meant but when Camila saw our confused faces, she decided to continue talking.

"I was talking about Lauren. I know you all have boyfriends except for Lauren. I was just curious about her love life." She said with the sweetest smile ever on her face while she was wiggling her eyebrows. I swear, she can't be any cuter than that. I will die from all the cuteness if she caries on like this. I'm not kidding.

I was so busy admiring Camila's face, that is structured by the Gods, that I totally forgot what we were talking about: my love life. "Camila wants to know about my love life?! But why?" I panicked slightly and my breathing got a little heavier from the nerves. You probably don't understand why I was panicking, but talking about my love life means talking about Camila.  And if I tell her about herself, she will know I'm talking about her and that I like her. I can't let that happen, because I know she doesn't like me back. And that will just ruin our friendship.

"Come on Lauren, tell me about him." Camila pleaded when I got carried away in my thoughts. I snapped back to reality and moved my head to the side to look Camila in the eyes. I have seen many eyes before, but hers are still the most beautiful I've ever seen. I will never get enough of staring into them.
"Who says I like someone?" I said with a challenging expression while still staring into her eyes. She didn't respond and just stared right back into my eyes.
When I saw the amount of tender and kindness in her eyes, I wanted to tell her that I like girls. And I was going to tell her, I was going to tell everyone.

The lump in my throat got bigger and bigger and I wasn't sure if I was going to pass out or not. My heart was beating faster than normal and my fingers were trembling. I haven't told anybody that I'm gay. Except for my parents.

I actually wasn't sure about my sexuality, but I have kissed guys before and I didn't feel anything. I just felt roughness and that doesn't feel great. I haven't kissed a girl before, but I can image how it feels. Probably fantastic. Girls just seem more loving than boys.

Telling the group about my sexuality was a very big step for me, but these guys are my friends and my band mates, they have a right to know everything about me and they want to know everything about me, so I began talking.

"Guys, I have to tell you something." I said in a small and shy voice while looking at everyone in the group. They all seemed very confused and curious at the same time. "It's very important and you said that you wanted to know everything about me, so here it goes." I took a deep breath and closed my eyes for a moment before speaking up again.

"I think I'm gay."

A/N
Tell me what you think please!☺️😊
Thank you for reading💜