t e n

I knew I had to say at least something, but I didn't know what. She was crying, very uncontrollably and very hard. I just didn't know what to do.

The next thing I knew, I said the first thing that had came into my mind, which wasn't very smart...

"Jesus fucking Christ, Camila! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" I yelled while storming over to her bed. Camila shot up. She was no longer curled up in a ball, she was sitting on the bed while looking straight at me.

She looked so broken and sad, I almost wanted to sprint towards her and crush her in a very big hug. I wanted to hold her, kiss her, and tell her how beautiful she is. But I know I couldn't. I know I just couldn't do it, not after what had happened.

She stopped crying, but I know she couldn't hold her tears back. Her beautiful lips were trembling and her hair was sticking to her face because of the tears that had escaped her eyes earlier.

I got lost in my thoughts, again. I was staring at her. She was staring at me. I almost forgot why I was here and why I was flipping.

"Laur-" Camila almost whispered, but she got cut of by my sudden move.

"Camila, can you just fucking explain what is going on in your mind?!" I half-yelled this time, but I also sounded pleading.

"I just don't get you!" I said with my hands high up in the air.

"First, I tell you I am gay, and you just sit there, doing absolutely nothing. Then, you kiss me in some random bathroom, where I was left with absolutely no clue!" I told her angrily while I motioned everything with my hands. I had to take a deep breath before talking again. I closed my eyes and released the breath. When I opened my eyes again, Camila looked at me, straight in the eyes. I got more angry for some reason.

"The worst thing was, it felt like you wanted to kiss me, too. It felt like you feel the same about me as I feel about you. But apparently, you don't, because all of a sudden, you stopped. And you looked absolutely terrified! You just left me, without saying anything. And now, almost 3 hours later, I'm here in your room and when I came in, the first thing I noticed was your room. It's trashed! There is glass everywhere and you seem so broken! This is nothing like you and you know it!" I stopped talking for a second and sank to the ground. I sat down with my head against the end of her bed. A loud sob escaped from my mouth and my breathing was becoming even heavier. I almost couldn't keep my eyes open because of the tiredness, but I had to hold myself together. I began talking again, but very slow and soft this time. It felt like talking to a baby.

"Just tell me, please tell what is going on Camila. Please tell me what we are." I finished softly. I felt hot tears streaming down my cheeks. I didn't even notice that I was crying until now. Hell, I didn't even know what I had just said.

I certainly didn't expect what happened next. Camila stood up from the bed and sat next to me. She stared at me. She stroked my cheek with her hand and inched closer. Out of reflex, I leaned into her touch and closed my eyes. Both our crying stopped after a while. She was so close, I could smell her perfect hair. It always smells like roses.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't even know how the next thing had happened. We were only 3 centimeters apart and her other hand stroked my hair. I slowly opened my eyes. Camila's lips were so close to mine and her breathing was uneven. It also tickled my lips, and I am not going to lie, it turned me on, a lot.

I couldn't take it anymore. I didn't care about what had happened earlier, I didn't care about the fact that she maybe doesn't feel the same about me, I didn't care about the consequences, my only thought was kissing her.

She looked me in the eyes. She looked uncertain, almost as if she wanted to ask me for my permission. I nodded slowly. This was all it took for her. She brought our lips together for the second time tonight, and it felt absolutely amazing.

This time, she didn't hold back. She kissed me with such passion that I felt like fainting. I couldn't hold back either and I'm sure she noticed. I slid my tongue over her bottom lip. As a response, she opened her mouth eagerly and when our tongues made contact, we both released a revealed breath. Like we were scared that if it didn't happen, one of us would stop kissing.

The kiss got more passionate, if that was even possible, and I was very turned on. Our heavy breaths and soft moans were the only things you could hear in the room. This only got me turned on even more and for the second time tonight, I slid my hand under her shirt. This time, she didn't stop kissing me.

She surprised me, actually. She kissed me even harder and took place on my lap, so our body's were touching even more. She moved her body further up against mine, which caused me to release a loud moan. She moaned in response.

When I was out of breath I released her lips with a soft bite. I gave her 3 soft pecks after and rested my head against hers. Camila stroked my arm while our breathing was still heavy. When it slowed down, Camila smiled.

Then all of a sudden, she jumped off my lap and stood up. I was scared for a second, but when I saw her face I knew I didn't have to. She had a wide grin on her face and began dancing.

"O my God, Lauren! I'm so in love with you!" She screamed happily. She crushed me in a very tight hug while she gave me small kisses all over my face.

Wow.. I absolutely didn't expect this to happen when I stood in front of her door not so long ago.

A/N
Hi!!
Thank you so much for all the reads, I'm so grateful! 😍
Please tell me what you think of this chapter. If you liked it, please vote, comment and tell your friends😋
Hope to see you next chapter