Little White Lies

Oh. My. God.

An hemorragic fluid.

This can't be happening now. SO not now! Now that auditions are so near and I have my singing in audience on Monday! Why?!

"Hey Alex!" I heard someone calling me from the outside of mom's car. I turned around and saw Eliot, the only friend I have that is not a girl, sometimes. Jusy kidding. He's a tall guy with tanned skin, dirty blonde hair and smoky yet sneaky gray eyes.
That Eliot's here makes me happy cause I know he will listen to me and find a way to calm me down. I'm shivering now because of how chilly it's outside and because I'm totally scared about what can happen.

"Hi Eliot. I'm sorry today we..no..I m-mean ..we-I!" I stop myself for 2 seconds and—"Ugh, we can't talk cause umm.." I cut myself again cause I don't feel able to keep talking, as fresh tears fall down my cheeks. "Hey Alex what's wrong?" Eliot asks as  I cry like I have some sort of terminal cancer and..for me, it do feels like that. Eliot makes me peer at him by lifting gently my chin and softly collides his lips with mine for he sees that I'm so stressed and scared and well it's like a mix of all the faintest feelings and...

Wait what?

I have butterflies in my stomach and my heart skips a million beats per second. I feel so..cherished that I just can't help but let the moment hug me tight. I kiss him back and put one hand in his neck and the other one, that was holding my music notebook and my backpack opened and let everything fall to the floor as I start sweetly playing with Eliot's soft, dirty blonde hair. He perfectly knows what he's doing.

The kiss starts to get more passionate. Eliot pushes my back against a bench in the park wich makes me let out a soft ouch and a chuckle. I feel his smile over my lips. His soft fingers start trailing through my arms, up and down wich makes me have chills. I think he notices cause he breaks the kiss and takes long, heavy breathes. "I'm so sorry Alex, I really didn't mean t-" "What?" I reply but that shouldn't have come out so I just stare at him and don't continue. He opens his eyes at my suavé movement and we just stay there, like two idiots freaked out. His feet on the floor while I feel mine flying, chests touching and I can feel his heart is about to explode just like mine. His hair is all messed up..my bad, but not at all..he looks nice. "I'm sorry, Alex, I'm so stupid." Eliot steps back and lays his back on a wall with his arms crossed, his muscles are perfectly toned. I shake my head no to tell him it's alright and not to worry, cause umm...I think I didn't found it tough or rude. "Eliot, it's alright, okay? I know you did it cause I didn't shut myself up and began crying and going almost ballistic at those news and—" "No." Eliot cuts me. Did he just mumbled a stupid 'no'? Hey that kiss was magical and oh-so my beautiful first kiss I might say that...uh oh.

No, this can't be.