Ain't hard to love you

Song of the chapter: DNA by Little Mix

Jeez! What the hell have I done! Ugggggh this 'emorragical fluid' is ending with my life in the sweetest way ever! It's like trying to get my brain out of my head through my nostrils in an old-fashioned way. I open the door immediately and see a face I was nevermind expecting,

"Eliot?

"What are you-?!" holy cheese again with your warm kisses? Jeez do you know what you do to me with them?! Wait..course you don't you need to know it! Hmm...

may you let me show you?

My body feels so tense as he kisses me in the most passionated but sweet way ever that I don't even know right now if I have legs or arms or lips..naaah I do have lips pfff. "I love you Caroline White. Promise you'll never run away from me. I love you." I can feel his words displaying and aa cute smile ending the sweet phrase. But first of all, I really need him to explain me what that 'I don't think the way you think' means, so I put my hands on his chest, trying to push myself off his lips, but I know he can feel it cause he pulls me back into the kiss and surrounds my waist warmly with his arms. He is strong and well, if we are comparing Eliot to me, I am a skinny, skeletick stick and he's Harry Style's strong arm, so he can perfectly take control with no effort, but anyway I'm not giving my best cause I want to get an arm filled of bullets and shoot him in his sweet heart, but naaah I preffer to stay warm and safe in his arms like a candy in its wrapper. "Sweetie, promise?" Eliot keeps begging while he breaks the kiss and rests his forehead in mine. "I..I don't know Eliot. I mean, you didn't tell me what...umm what you think.." I can't help but cut myself. I don't wanna say something I'll be sorry for later. "Hahaha babe you freaked out and ran letting me standing all alone! How was I suppoused to explain you! But okay, what I..umm..haha,..what I wanted to say wa-" Awesome. Again, Eliot couldn't end his stupid sentence cause CRAP. Guess who's here!

"Am I interrupting?"

Hiiiiiiiiiii guys!!! Okay, okay I know it's a looong chapter...hahaha jk but seriously I know it's short and I left you guessing ONCE MORE! Buahahahaha *Evil Laugh* sorry just that I love to leave it in suspense :0 hey you've been watching The X Factor? Woah, it's massively massive! Haha okay I'm kinda inZAYN I know but well just wanted to say thx for waiting for updates and for following!! So much love and thanks!

P.S. If you didn't get it, the one at the door was Eliot who had taken some high heels from neverland (haha k no..) cause he knew that Car was surely going to open cause she would suppouse it was her mom. Sweet huh? :3