1- Brown meets Gold

Yamaguchi's eyes were glued on his tv while he served himself soggy french fries. "Ne Yamaguchi," That was his roommate Suga. The silver haired boy stood at the doorway of the living room with a towel wrapped around his neck. "Could you get some instant noodles from the store? Oh, and some ice cream too; any flavor."

The freckled boy turned off the tv and walked out their small house with the keys in his pocket. It wasn't much where they lived. Only a few dozen houses were built beside their own and the sea just across from them. The convenience store wasn't too far away. It would probably only take ten minutes.

He watched as the palm trees swayed in the wind, the sounds of the ocean calling for him. The boy didn't know why, but its as if he had some connection to the sea. He felt calm and collected when in the water whereas he feels anxious and vulnerable anywhere else.

A small white convenience store was starting to come into his view. 'Sakanoshita Store', it read in a slanted red neon font. The automatic doors opened for him when he entered the building and was immediately greeted by the owner.

"Ah, Yamaguchi-san! What brings you here?" the man had blond dyed hair in a bun with a cigarette in hand. "I just need to get some ramen and ice cream. How's your day Ukai-san?"

Yamaguchi began rummaging through the stacks of packed ramen in an aisel, the store was so small you could strike a conversation with someone from the other end of the building. "Just same old boring day for me. Hey did you hear? Tsukishima Kei's in town!"

Packages of ramen were stacked on each other in the basket Yamaguchi held. He strolled over to the freezers and picked out two boxes of ice cream; coffee and cookie dough. "Eh? Who's that?"

Ukai face palmed himself and looked around for a magazine. "How are you even Japanese if you don't know Tsukishima Kei!? He's one of the most popular and successful models of Japan, sexy may I add~" The man pulled out a magazine and showed the boy.

Yamaguchi couldn't lie, he was indeed sexy. The model had short blond hair, glasses, and golden eyes that could pierce through one's soul. "U-Ukai! Your gay is showing!!" That was Takeda, the cash register who happened to be sleeping and woken up from the ruckus.

"I think I may have seen him before from Suga's asian dramas.." He went up to the counter and Takeda began scanning the items. "I think you two would make a fine couple, don't you agree Takeda-san?"

He placed the items in a plastic bag and handed it over to Tadashi who took out his wallet and payed the price. "I guess so."

-

"Tsukishima Kei.. I wonder what he's like. I'll ask Suga." Yamaguchi was on his way home, walking in a quick pace so that the ice cream won't melt. "A fine couple? Haha.. Ukai must've been joking around. Well, of course he was! Who would want to date a person like me?"

He could see the rows of houses up ahead and spotted his own, a small one story house with two sliding doors, four windows, and a small lantern hung above the entrance. A long driveway lead to the house, bushes and trees crowded around it. A ginger cat lied down on the front steps chewing on a stuffed toy fish.

"Hey Yaku-chan~ Let's go inside, ye?" He opened the door and the little creature entered with him following behind. "I'm home!" He placed the bag on the kitchen counter and quickly put the ice cream in the freezer.

Suga came out of his room with his phone in hand, eyes never leaving the screen. "Who ya texting there?" A small smirk crept up Tadashi's face. "As usual, Daichi.. What flavor ice cream did you get?" Suga jumped on the sofa and began to surf between channels. "Coffee and Cookie dough. Hey, what was his name again.. Ah, I heard from Ukai-san that Tsukishima Kei is in town?"

Suga's eyes widened and looked at his roommate. "What!?!" He began hyperventilating and screaming like a fangirl. "A-Are you serious!? Holy shit.." Yamaguchi was amused by his reactions and nodded. "I mean, I guess. I thought you would know since you watch Asian dramas all the time and I saw him in one of your shows."

The silver haired boy dialed a number or two on his phone and it didn't even take two rings for it to pick up. "ASAHI!! TSUKISHIMA-SENPAI'S IN TOWN!! COME OVER HERE AND BRING THE GANG!!"

There was shouting from the other end of the call and it hung up abruptly. "Suga, I'm gonna go to the beach while your friends are around. I wouldn't want to disturb.." He went to their garage and grabbed his black and orange surf board. "Okay!! Don't stay out too late its already 8'o clock!" Suga got out two packages of ramen and began cooking for his friends.

-

The waves were like the ocean's breathing, it never stops and thats how you know its there. Stars sprinkled across the sky with the moon coming into view. Yamaguchi floated above the waters on his board, waiting for the perfect wave. You had to have patience to be a good surfer, and Tadashi had that trait.

His eyes caught the rise and rolling of water and took his chance to capture it. Successfully, he slid in and stood on his board. He balanced and looked behind him, a school of fish and seaweed were inside the wave as the moonlight shown through it. It was his favorite part of surfing, being able to look around as if time stopped.

The sky reflected itself upon the sea, looking like stars floated in the swaying waters with flying fish jumping in and out. With his back against his board and looking up at the constellations, Yamaguchi feels that he is one with the universe.

-

Tsukishima walked out the resort and headed for the beach, with one person on his mind. "If I find the boy again.. I'll try and talk to him." He wasn't the kind to muster up his courage and talk to another, it wasn't in his nature since he's an introvert. But the unknown boy just looked so appealing, Kei couldn't resist.

The familiar feeling of soft sand under his feet kept his heart beating at an inhuman speed and his desire to grow as he neared the shore. And there, he saw him in all his majesty. Its like time didn't exist in that moment, his mind went blank with his breathing slowing down. The beautiful unknown boy surfed on the waves with ease, it almost looked like he was walking on water with the board underneath.

He came to a stop and started to paddle back to shore in Tsukishima's direction. 'Ah shit he's coming my way..!' He tried to desperately think of a solution. 'What should I say? Hi? Thats sounds too casual and creepy.. Oh no too late!'

The boy stood up from his board and combed a hand through his wet black hair. He was shirtless with green boxers on, his fair skin drenched and oh god did he look better up close.

They were an arm's length away from each other, his surroundings coming into view when he caught Tsukishima's eyes on him. The freckled boy knew those deep golden eyes all too well. Intimidating, and sending a shiver down his spine. His short blond hair had a slight curly touch to it, his black glasses on.

Brown eyes met gold eyes; the universe going silent and the stars aligning perfectly.

"Tsukishima Kei!?"

-

Lols this was such a funny chapter for me tbh, there will be a slight daisuga & asanoya on the future chapters (maybe) and please bear with me when I don't update in a long time since I tend to get writer's block on a daily ;-;