8- Love is Like the Sea

"What!?"

Sugawara jumped up and down like a fangirl would, an overjoyed grin stretching from ear to ear.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh mY GOD!! Yama-chan is finally going on a honeymoon with his hubby~"

Tadashi rolled his eyes. "Its not a honeymoon."

Suga narrowed his eyes as a smirk displayed on his face. "Well it sounds like it. I mean, going away somewhere far from friends. And just the two of you. Yep, totally doesn't sound like a honeymoon!"

It was 11 pm, the night slowly coming towards its end. The two lied ontop of Yamaguchi's bed throwing in folded clothes and needed accessories for the trip. A first-aid kit was even added, highly suggested by Suga.

"Do I really need this? There's always a phone nearby to call 911."

"But what if you're phone is dead!? Or if there isn't a phone nearby!!?"

"Don't worry my phone is always charged."

"You're still taking the kit with you."

"What are you? My mom?"

"No, but a very supportive friend who wishes the best for you and mr. salty tall blond model."

Yamaguchi's phone vibrated in his pocket, a certain name popped up on the screen making him smile like an idiot.

tsukki🍟♡:

t: want me to grab food
on the way ?

y: yes pls

t: are tacos okay?

y: anything really

y: thanks :))

y: ily

t: I know you do

"Oh that reminds me!" Suga grabbed Tadashi's attention, he went over to his room skimming through his drawers. "There it is!"

He came back with an 'innocent' smile, his hands behind his back. "What is it this time?" Tadashi watched him move toward him and held out the items.

"Suga, what the fuck."

"What? You don't like the brand? Sorry, its the only one I had. I could buy you the Trojan packs if you want."

"I'm a man for fuck's sake. I'm not going to get pregnant."

Suga ignored his comment and placed the packs of condoms in his toiletry bag.

"I know, but it just makes everything less messy. I know from experience." He winked at the now disgusted Tadashi.

Suddenly his eyes lightened up. "Oh! I could show you a few tricks of sucking his di-"

"Suga, Kei is arriving with food in less than 10 minutes; and I don't want to loose my appetite anymore than I have now."