Chapter 9

|A/n just a quick pic of pac and kadafi to melt your hearts😭❤️|

June 8th 1992: 9pm

|Monaé's P.O.V|

"My homies kadafi and Hussein comin through any minute now" tupac said referring to his friends bringing the weed, as he stood at the kitchen area of his trailer, me and Déja sit down on the couches, it smelt like his cologne in here...I only know what he smells like Coz of when he hugged me earlier taking pictures for Déja.

After what he had said I immediately glance over at Déja who had a wild expression on her face making us giggle while she gets all excited, this gonna be hella funny. She bouta act a fool.

"Whatchu laughin at?" Tupac asks curiously making us laugh even more.

"Nothin bruh" Déja smiling wildly resulting in me laughing even more.

"You trippin. Whateva, Ay I'm bouta get changed real quick. Let in my mans when they come ight" he smiles at me before walking to his room, damn he got one pretty face...I ain't never said that about a bald nigga before neither.

"Aight" I holla back keepin it cool as I sigh and sit back a little.

"AY AND IF YALL WANT SOMETHIN TO DRINK HELP YOSELF" he calls from his room making me smile at how surprisingly polite he was.

"YOU DA MAN!" Déja shouts back before Hoppin off the couch and going straight to his fridge, I roll my eyes this girl never holds back on free shit. I give her an unimpressed look.

"Whaaat? Not every bitch can say they was eatin out of tupac shakurs fridge" Déja shrugged takin out a bottle making me laugh once again. This trick.

"AY! What about kadafi tho!" I whisper shout to Déja who started ratchet dancing with her tongue out.

"All I'm saying is 'sorry darnell' and hellooo Yaki Ka-" Déja stopped herseld from saying anything more when the door knocked.

"Oh shit! How I look?" Déja straightens out her shirt and shorts with her hands as she touches her hair.

"You look Pretty...ugly" I smile back at her being petty, she sticks her tongue out at me. I laugh lightly getting up off the couch so i could answer the door. I was kinda curious as to what this yaki kadafi character looked like,
I grab the handle of the trailer door and pull it open revealing a tall light skinned dude with braids who must be kadafi, accompanied by a shorter black dude who was also bald...and hella ugly.

"Yooo- hold up? nefertari?! That you?" Kadafi spoke lookin down at me, him and his friend surprised to see me.

"Yeah man, wassup" I dap kadafi and his friend casually.

"What's good girl! Your rhymes be mad def for real! But ay I'm sorry for knockin if you was busy an shit. I'm lookin for tupac, he probably gave me the wrong trailer number or som. Do you know where he at?" he motioned his hands around as he spoke, he definitely from Cali.

"Appreciate it man thank you, and Nah you at the right one, he just inside gettin changed. Come on" I motion my head towards the door ushering for them to come in with a friendly smile.