Chapter 44

September 20th 1992: 9pm

|A/n : make sure you read 43 coz for some reason wattpad didn't say I uploaded it but it's up xxx|

|Monaé's P.O.V|

"He's sexy, you blind" Deja scolds me as we watch one of ice cubes music videos on the TV, it was me and Pac on one couch just laying together whilst Darnell and Deja did the same on the other.

"Cube uglyyyy! He nice and all but that nose is crazy..nigga will steal all the oxygen in the world" I state making Pac chuckle, I smiled and kissed his cheek quickly.

"Wait..Did y'all hear that?" Darnell screwed up his face turning down the TV.

"Wha-" Deja started but Darnell cut her off.

"Shh!" He shushed her.

"Don't y-" she tried to sass back but he did it again.

"Shh!" He let out. She rolled her eyes as We all take this time to listen, we could hear someone laughing...like uncontrollably laughing.

"Da fuck?" I screw up my face, Darnell hops off the couch and looks through our letter box.

"It's Caine?" Darnell exclaimed with a confused expression, what has this fool done now.
Darnell unlocked the chain on the door and pulled it open. We all look and notice Caine who was shaking his hand in front of his face and laughing historically as he stumbled in.

"Fuck happened to you nigga?" Darnell shut the door behind him, Deja turns the tv completely off.

"I was smokin blunts with some folks I just met." Caine started laughing hysterically, Deja laughed a little making me throw a pillow at her.

"A-and then! Guess what they said" Caine slung his arm around Darnell who looked just as confused at the rest of us.

"They said som bout angel dust-" Caine started but we all went wide eyed and I cut him off.

"Angel dust?!" I exclaim in shock. Angel dust was so heavy even some crack heads couldn't handle it.

"That's basically crac-" I get up and slap Darnell to make him shit up.

"SHut yo ass up! You can't tell him he just smoked crack when he's high as a motherfucker?!" I scold Darnell quietly, we all look over at Caine who's eyes where popping out of his head. Oh great. WHY is it always Caine doin all the dumb shit.

"AW HELL NAWW!.........I JUST SMOKED SOME CRACK??!!" Caine started screaming and grabbing his head, he fell on his knees and started acting like he was crying.

"I'm gonna fuckin dieee" Caine cried into his hand as he panicked. This is like a fuckin movie.

"Caine! You good man ain't no crack" Darnell lied and helped his friend off of the floor, I looked into caines eyes and his pupils where HUGE. All of a sudden chained emotions changed and he was happy again. This definitely some crack.

"OOOH SNAP! That's dope man come here" Caine stumbles over to Pac and grabs his head. I cover my mouth in slight shock...how you gon grab someone's head like it's a basketball

"TELL ME MY FUTURE!" Caine rubbed pacs head making me laugh a little but I was still worried coz this ain't funny. Pac played it cool coz he knew Caine done smoked some crack!! With his stupid ass.

"Caine get off of him" I pull Caine away from Pac who looked fairly amused by the whole thing, I glared at him for laughing.

"NOO i need to know if imma marry Janet Jackson!!" Caine exclaimed trying to reach back over to Pac but with Darnell's help I pull him away.

"I needa piss..be right back" Caine let out before walking almost into a wall on the way down the hall, I sigh and shake my head before I heard him speak again faintly.

"A DISCO?! THIS HOW YALL LIVIN NOW!" We heard his call out from the bathroom, Darnell immediately ran in their to watch after him.

"A disco?! Nigga really did smoke some crack" Deja shook her head, I looked at her then at pac again. I didn't think it would have you hallucinating that bad?! Damn.

"He's one stupid nigga" I shake my head collapsing on the chair, coz I mean their is nothing we can do except wait for it to wear off right?.

"YALL DIDNT TELL ME YOU INVITED WHOOPI GOLDBERG! COME HERE GIRL" We hear him shout in the background once again. I sigh and massage my temples.

"Yo I shouldn't be sighing but this funny" Deja started chuckling, and then it contagiously spread to me and Pac.

"At least he rubbing up on whoopi Goldberg" Pac shrugged jokingly making me laugh even harder.

Caine is one crazy nigga I'll tell you that.