Chapter 71

|VOTE & COMMENT ❤😜|
|Two Months later|
|Monaé's P.O.V|

"-rapper Tupac shakur spotted along side actress and partner jada pinkett on  hot date in LA last night" I feel my jaw clench on it's own as I watch the TV in the wreck room,
this is all I've been seeing and hearing from everyone!...I've heard the name 'Jada' so many fucking times I'm started to think it's mine!!!...shit makes my skin crawl!...
'oh nefertari? You seen jada and pac' 'pac and jada look so cute' blah blah blah...but what did I expect?! I shouldn't be surprised, Someone like him ain't gonna be single...
he's finally moved on, before I could...And i need to get over it. Simple as that...I shouldn't even be trippin.

But I can't lie...this hurt me, no matter how much it wasn't my busyness, no matter how mad I was, no matter if I pushed him away in the first place...just seeing them together made my heart feel some typa way...And I thought it hurt me when he stopped sending me letters a few months back...but that ain't got nothin on this! And all I hear from the inmates is bullshit advice and what they think I should do! Which only consisted in murder, choppin off dicks, burning people alive and kidnapping.

"Ay Wallace!" baby Doll rests her arm on the table and looks over to me, turning away from the TV.
don't let the name fool you, this women was a straight up fat, thirty year old dyke with a Mohawk...I don't know who the fuck chose that name for her but damn...it didn't suit.

"Yo?" I sigh at the Tv and look over at her, along with a few other of my girls sat on tables close by who I've managed to become friends with in the last 10 months, some of them might've done some fuck shit, but they all cool as fuck.

"I think you shouldve chopped off his dick when you had the chance..." she stated making me crack a little laugh. I couldn't of chopped off my life like da fuck!..shit was too bomb...I should've just chopped off his legs. I needa stop.

"No no puta! She don't wanna fuck around and end up like you with thirty to life!" Gomez added walking past making me shake my head and chuckle, baby doll in here for chopping off this nigga dick and making him eat it for fucking her girl...it's all crazy.

"Bitch Whateva! Ain't you got some enchiladas to cook? Trick" babyDoll kissed he teeth shooting back at Gomez, I stuff my hands into the pockets of my jumpsuit and lean back into my chair, quickly making eye contact with TV in the corner of the room, noticing more pictures of pac and jada together.
making my heart feel heavy...fuck him. And fuck they bald headed asses...they can go 'head and have they little boiled Egg lookin ass babies for all I care...

they can go 'head and have they little boiled Egg lookin ass babies for all I care

"Nah but for real...don't let it faze you, niggaz ain't shit!" Baby doll added, noticing me lookin at the TV again with a blank expression as I chewed my lip.