Chap. 8

Yukari's P.O.V.
'Come on Yukari get it together.' I slapped my hands against my cheeks,which left a lingering sting to them. I have been zoning out all day, from that one measly letter. I missed all the information in my classes, I had no idea how to answer the questions for my classes, Bakago almost blew my brains out...again(-_-), and now I'm not even listening to what Uraraka has to say. "YUKARI!! Are you even listening to me?" I heard Uraraka whine. "Oh I'm sorry could you repeat that." I shook myself out of my daze. She just sighed. "I said, that all of us are walking back home together. The thing is though, obviously we live in different areas, and that the person that lives in the same direction as you is Todoroki. So you'll be mainly walking with him." She stated the facts. "Oh okay well then we don't want to keep them waiting." I gently smiled. "Yup let's go." We walked towards the front of the school and of course Bakugo was yelling and complaining about something, as usual. I don't know what he was mad about but it was annoying ,so I karate chopped him on his head hard, and he finally shut up. "You're being annoying and stop being angry all the time you'll get wrinkles faster. Although that may help with all of this going on. I gestured towards his face." Kirishima couldn't help it and he bursted out into a fit of laughter. As always Bakugo started hurling insults at me but I simply ignored him. "Oh what was that, I can't hear you." I stated while I started to walk away. Once again he was mumbling profanity and I couldn't help but laugh. 'It's just really funny to tease him.' I thought.

Our walk home hasn't been very eventful. Small talk was going on and jokes popped up here and there. "Well this is my stop." Uraraka said as she started parting ways. Now it's just Todoroki and I and we were walking in comfortable silence. The only downside is that I zoned out into my thoughts again and I tuned out the outside world. '*sigh* I need to get my life together. This is all so confusing.' "ri stop, stop, STOP GOD DAMN IT, YUKARI!!!" My body jolted to a sudden stop. 'Huh why are my feet cold' Time seemed like it slowed down itself, when I looked up and became face to face with a speeding car passing by. 'I'm in the middle of the street....I'm in the middle of the street. I could've been hit. But where did the ice come from.' Speaking of the ice it slowly started to melt away from my feet as Todoroki came running up to my side. "What the HELL WERE YOU THINKING!!" He grabbed me by my shoulders. Still in shock my lips never parted to respond to him. Cars continued to go by traveling around us since we were still in the street. I'm assuming that he noticed my expression and he just sighed. "I almost got killed." Was the first thing that whispered out of my mouth. Todoroki's expression softened and he pulled me into a hug. "I almost got killed." I repeated again. He softly patted my head. "No you wouldn't have. Even if....well." He trailed off. "Even if you did get hit, a simple car accident wouldn't have been enough to take you out." He stated strongly. "Yea...I guess so." I murmured quietly. He turned me around and walked me out of the street. "Let's get you home." He said. The walk continued to be silent, but the atmosphere was tense. This time I have to be alert. 'Small talk. Maybe if I make small talk I can stay focused. Then again that requires interaction and talking, and the atmosphere is way to tense and awkward....oh well I do have a few questions myself.' "Um...Todoroki was that ice quirk yours?" I questioned him. "Yes that ice quirk was mine." 'So it was him who saved my life.' "Thanks for well ya know saving my life back there." I mumbled under my breath. "There's no need to thank me we're friends, and to me, my friends lives and safety  come before mine." 'How thoughtful of him...wait.' I hit him in the back of his head. "What was that for!" Wow I didn't think Todoroki was the type to raise his voice. "First of all thank you for everyting, but second of all at least have some consideration for your own safety and health. Well this is my stop." I began to unlock my front door. "Oh and I forgot to tell you Todoroki-san, don't think that we won't help or protect you either." And on that note I gave him a wide grin and walked inside. "Man am I tired. I guess almost getting killed takes a toll on ya." I started to walk towards my room to begin my evening routine. Instead I just let all the weight and stress leave my body and I collapsed on my bed.

~CRACK~
"Ah damn it. I let the equilibrium goooooo ugghhhh. Stupid strength. Man now my bed is cracked. Ya know what I'm to tired I'll fix it later.
~CRACK~
• • • "Or I can just get my lazy ass up and fix it now."
------------------------------------------
Hey guys how y'all doin.
Welp I hoped you enjoyed this chapter.
Bye~