Chap.18

Yukari's P.O.V.

"Ah. Maybe I should have practiced more." I sighed as I looked at the high school. My feet feel as if they are stuck to the pavement; this anxiety is making my body feel heavy.

"Oh wait. No no not anxiety. I'm just not equalized right now. That's it." I looked down only to find my feet actually lodged into the pavement. "Orrrrrrrrr maybe it is because I'm anxious." I should've taken Aizawa's advice instead of spending time on my father's goddamn unsolvable mystery. Especially since the other classes began to scout us due to the villain attack. Katsuki didn't help in any way either by provoking the hell out of them. Damned brat.
________________________________
Flashback
"This sports festival is your number 1 chance at signing to a Hero Agency and start your climb to becoming a pro hero. You have 3 chances don't screw it up!" Aizawa said sternly.

After his short spiel we were trying to leave class for the day except there were a hoard of students outside of our doors. Instead of being professional about it Bakugo's dumb ass says and I quote "Out of my way, extras!"  Yea great idea provoke a crowd of people why don't ya. A purple headed boy from a different class pursued the hot headed blonde and proceeded to give us a "declaration of war" along with an explanation of how there are students who didn't make it into the hero course that still attend UA.

After that I wasn't really listening I just wanted to get home and take a well deserved nap before playing detective.
_______________________________
After pulling my feet out of the ground and shaking off the ruble, I make my way into the building. I entered the locker rooms with a huge sigh and began to change into my sports uniform. "I think I'm gonna shit my pants. Jesus Christ why am I so nervous." While putting my hair up I couldn't help but notice how hard my hands were shaking. I tried to stop the trembling by clasping my hands together and placing them on my forehead. "Something's not right. What is it? I can feel it."  A hand patting my shoulder pulled me out of my circling thoughts. Looking up I was met with Uraraka's big brown eyes that were filled with worry. "Hey you okay?" Her question was laced with concern. I managed to give her a weary smile and reply "Yea I'm fine."

It was finally time for us to enter the stage. The voices became louder and louder until we finally reached the entrance and Present Mic's voice was washed out by the crowd. After all of the first years arrived the chief umpire, Midnight announced the Class 1-A representative. Which was none other than, I can't believe this, Bakugo Katsuki. I mean like come on! What about Tenya! He's the whole class president. Nonetheless, there was a long pause as we were waiting for his statement. In a straight monotone voice Katsuki said "I pledge. That I'll be number one."

WHAT IN THE HELL!!!

The students erupted into an outrage booing him as he tattered the image of Class 1-A even worse than what he did before. After everyone finally calmed down Midnight announced the first game, an Obstacle Race.

"Now take your places everyone."

3

My heart feels like it's about to jump out of my chest.

2

What if I just ya know pass out or drop dead.

1

"Damm I've got a bad feeling about this."

START

___________________________
Hey guys guess who's back back again. It is I the author. This story is so behind in comparison to the actual anime that it's kinda pitiful. But now that I've gotten this chapter out I'm gonna try to do weekly updates..... key word "try".  Uhm if I do accomplish that expect an update every Saturday. Hope you guys are doing well and stay safe!

-Author