Chap. 14

Yukari's P.O.V.
After the school day finished up all I wanted to do was go home and sleep. Trudging out of the school gates, I saw the last person I wanted to see in a million years. It was 'him'. Our eyes quickly locked until I hastily turned around and began walking the other way. 'I guess I'm taking the long way home' Right when I took another step 'he' appeared in front of me. 'Shit I forgot he could teleport.' "Get out of my way. And get that cancer stick away from me." I took the cigarette,threw it on the ground, and crushed it into the earth below. "Well hello to you too." He nonchalantly cocked his head to the side. I looked at him dumbfounded. "Why do you think I'll ever forgive you for what you did. You basically corrupted Takumi's and my life. There's no forgiveness." I pushed pass him. Before I made the first turn, I heard him faintly say, "Good luck at the sports festival. It's going to be tough but I know you'll make it." I brushed it off and continued walking. I thought 'What's so complicated about a sports festival.'

I finally arrived at my house exhausted from this whole day. I threw my school bag on the couch and headed up to my room. Collapsing onto my bed, I slowly began to drift into unconsciousness until I heard an annoying ring from my phone. "UGGGHHHH!!" I picked up to only be met with Uraraka's energetic voice. "Yukari!! Did you want to come train with Tsuyu and I for the sports festival?" She inquired. I asked;my voice was filled with confusion "Train? For the sports festival? What do we even have to train for?" Uraraka chuckles over the phone. "Yukari, U.A.'s sports festival is one of the biggest events of the year. Almost as huge as the olympics. The sports festival gives us a chance to showcase our abilities and have a chance at being scouted for a hero agency." All the information was sinking into my fried brain. "WHAT!!! I thought it was some lousy school festival!" I screamed across the phone. Once again, I was being laughed at from my distress. All I could do was sigh. "I guess I'll meet with you guys tomorrow." With that I hung up the phone and face planted into my pillow.