1. The Bitches Are Here

A week ago you said to me
"Do you believe I'll never be too far"
If you're lost, just look for me
You'll find me in the region of the summer stars
The fact that we can sit right here and say goodbye
Means we've already won
A necessity for apologies between you and me
Baby, there is none  

_____*_____

It's was a pleasant morning. It felt good. After a long time I got a sleep yesterday night, damn! It was a blessing to my poor soul.

I moved towards the sunlight, the light we were taught to never love. But how can a person stay away from the sun?
It's so beautiful, so refreshing. Opening the window I let the cool breeze touch me. This is called a true paradise.

"You're up? And still at home in the night dress. Damn! You are in the room in your night dress and it's 7 now. Are you even real. I need an eye check up." Ah. This is my dumb sister shouting all surprised to see me in the room, rolling my eyes I replied "Why? Can't I be in my own house? And for the dress, it's my body I can wear anything."

"That's true but, I never see you in these pajamas you just always wear those tight skinny jeans and jacket or sweatshirt, oh not to forget all black. And see you now, you are wearing pink, my pink pajamas and night top. WAIT! Those are mine. How do you dare steal them? " She said almost tearing her dress from my body.

"Shut the fuck up kiddo. I just wanted something comfy and I don't have anything even near to that, you know it. So, I took yours. Now stop acting all 9 year old and get ready. We need to reach school by time." Saying I left her pouting face there and went to my room.

I need to talk to Liza about yesterday night. She was all drunk and almost slept on the door after knocking. She can't risk her life again. I won't always be with her to take care of all her things and be with her all night whenever she hugged me to sleep. Maybe I can never come back once I go. This thing just fears me to death. Leaving you kiddo is the last thing in my to do list. But I know, one day, I will have to leave you, all alone.

I took a shower with all these dirt in my mind. Dressing up again in my black tank top, skinny jeans, I move down to see Liza. Well, I was surprised by the scene in front of me. Liza was cooking today. no doubts she is great cook but this poor girl is too lazy to do any work .

" Kiddo? You okay? I can't believe you are cooking." I said taking a sip from my glass of juice kept by Liza on my side of table.

"Don't even try. You are not even 0.01 percent sarcastic. Mark that or else make fool of yourself whenever you try this. " My mouth was hanging in air. Ya, I wasn't sarcastic but no one ever commented me about this. Well, the reason is that i never talk to anyone other than my own Kiddo.

She continued " And about the cooking part, I got to know what you did for me yesterday night while just checking out the CCTV footage and saw that you didn't go to work even. So, I decided to give you a reward."

"Well, thanks for the reward but that's what I do whenever you do something that's not foolish. You stole my idea." Ya, I love giving her gifts as rewards. I love to see her happy face at that time. The reason I told her about giving her rewards is just a lie. I love to give her gifts, because they make her happy.

"Yes, because you stole my dress and I am your sister, I should copy you." She says with acting all proud to say that I am her sister.

"Not at all kiddo, you need not copy me, ever. My life is a hell. you be you and live it as you want. I love you." I said while consuming what she said now about coping me.
"You just don't have any idea. You are said to be the Greek goddess. And here I am all ugly and shy in front of other people. You are always in confidence and so much flawless.. You are and will always rule the world. I inspire you. What? Not only me but many girls who really know WHO YOU are.. Take You as their inspiration. And here you are telling your finest and most loyal follower to not follow you? I doubt your mind is at it's place." She said looking around my head and I laughed at her talk and act.. My Kiddo is a damn wonderful person.
"Baby, it's what you think? You think you are ugly?" I asked her in amusement.
"Hell you, among all those good things you took this one? You should have thanked me for my so big appreciation speech. And you are worried of my ugly part?" She says with all those sarcasm in which I come first position from the last..
"I don't like anyone appreciating me.
Not you even you kiddo. So, just don't do it."
"fine" was her sleepy reply.
We ate our delicious breakfast and headed to our car. Liza never drives.
She fears it after the accident. The deadly accident which still hunts both of us. And surprisingly we both get the nightmares on the same night.
Parking the car we came out and were walking by the corridor when the bees started buzzing as always.
"The bitches are here. Look at them, how can someone be so much egoistic." The red head said.
I smiled at her and Liza did the same as she hates these bees from her deep heart.
This type of comment makes me more and more confident and for her kind information I said "Baby, it's called attitude and personality in a professional manner but for an unprofessional like you. It's better if you call it ego."
Walking past laughing at her face was good start of the day.

__________________________________________

Hello People !

An update coz i was feeling to do so.. I hope you liked. I would have written a much bigger chapter but my laptops battery sucks. Will do the next one much longer than this .. I haven't edited so forgive me if there are any mistakes..

THANKS FOR YOUR PRECIOUS TIME ..DO VOTE AND COMMENT. BYE TILL THE NEXT CHAPTER..

Dedicated to Proud2Bcrazy , an amazing person with great writing skills. The first reader of my book on Watty.

__________________________________________
You can get me on Instagram

@hifromraksh_

@thestoryspeaker

__________________________________________

I am really sorry for not updating. I am having exams. Will soon be back.

~ Rakshita