The Pizza Guy.

How many nights does it take to count the stars?
That's the time it would take to fix my heart
Oh, baby, I was there for you
All I ever wanted was the truth, yeah, yeah
How many nights have you wished someone would stay?
Lay awake only hoping they're okay
I never counted all of mine
If I tried, I know it would feel like infinity
Infinity, infinity, yeah
Infinity

'The Parker Boys' was the only thing going in my head right now. I don't know why or how but whenever they came to my mind and I thought of them though they never left my mind at the first place, I was feeling something weird like someone just tied your heart with a a heavy stone and left it to sink down in the ocean. Why was I feeling such pain like a heartbreak or something like guilt?

Shaking my head and throwing those feeling out of my mind I went inside my room to change. I don't know how but Liz offered some of her comfy clothes to me just in case I again wanted something comfortable to wear. Again came really soon. I stripped and went under my shower. The hot water keeps me awake and away from my stress.

After 10 minutes of shower I dressed into those comfy and soft pink material which Liz gave me. These were heaven on earth. Why haven't I ever wanted to buy these? Again, It's weird. I am weird. Walking down to the kitchen I waited for the pizza boy to come deliver us our delicious pizza which Liz ordered when we were heading back to home from the Queens High.

Liz was still in the shower as I could hear the waters dropping on the floor when I came out of my room. Right now, I just wanted to stuff my mouth and stomach with all that pizza junk and go for the work I have to do tonight, searching or you can say digging all the info about the so famous Parker Boys. I waited and scrolled down my instagram profile and gave hearts to all the posts. I really love this feature.

The bell rang almost 5 minutes later and there came the junk but before I can stand and open the door my fat sister jumped down the stairs and chased to open the door. It felt like she can just take the pizza from the pizza guy and eat it and throw the boxes on his face and close the door without even bothering to pay in just 5 minutes. Develish.

Taking the pizza from his hands she walked to the table and began to open her box. I knew she won't ever care to pay. Sighing I went to the pizza boy and asked for the bill and payed him the money. Something was wrong. I felt like I knew that face but where have I seen him? He gave a look behind me which means he was looking at Liz and smiled but the smile faded in a blink. Where have I seen him? My head was searching through everyone I knew and saw recently but the result was a full fail. I looked at him in his eyes and the shine was what left me shocked. He had quite shinny eyes. Those blue eyes perfectly came out and shinned. His skin was of the same color of Liz. With that he smiled at me and said a thank you and left. I closed the door and turned around to see Liz all shocked and her eyes popped out.

"Why are you looking like you just saw Edward Cullen in all his vampire glories right now?"

She moved her gaze from the door to me and said " Didn't you see what I am shocked to see?"

"I really didn't see any vampire here right now." I said by looking back at the door.

"It was more beautiful than Edward the Cullen you dumb." She said.

"Can just explain me what you are saying?"

"Oh Kia, he was so beautiful. I can't believe I saw him in real." She was drooling.

"Talk something meaningful dumb." I said completely annoyed.

"You are the real dumb. I am talking about the pizza guy not your lovely crush Robert Pattinson. I am saying that when you were paying him and you were taking a lot of time then I looked towards you and saw him. That was the time I realized who the pizza guy was and my eyes popped out, mouth hanged till ground and then he smiled at me and i think I drooled."

"Breathe. You are still drooling over him. Yes, the guy was attractive and yes,Robert is my crush. I love him. But, I didn't understand about the 'who the pizza guy was' line." I informed her.

"You forgot so soon? He was one of the Parker Brothers. I think the younger one. When I first looked at the picture, he was the one who attracted my attention. I really didn't care much about the elder one. How can you forget the Greek gods? I can't take my mind off them and from now I think I won't get any sleep too."

"oh ya". That was all I said.

My mind went back to the picture. Yes, he was one of the brothers. So this is the reason I felt like I saw him somewhere. But, what was he doing as a pizza guy when he is the son of a rich or say very rich man? Weird.

"well, if you don't sleep tonight then you are gonna look like a dog tomorrow and don't forget the Parker's will be coming to school tomorrow." I said while taking my pizza to my room so that I can work and eat.

"Oh yeah, I can't look horrible. I need my beauty sleep. where are you going?"

"I have some work. So, I will be eating and working in my room. Go to sleep soon kiddo."

I walked to my room. I had to find about them. For there are reasons, weird reasons, not for me but maybe for everyone else.

First, I thought something was different about them. Like I don't know but something

Second, In just one day that too before their arrival they took my place. I used to get those looks and bad words which were just encouragement for me and I was the center of attention and the topic to discuss whenever I passed and mostly when I posted a picture of me on my profile. Well, I know this is jealousy and jealousy is a bitch but still.

Third, a weird reason but I really felt attracted towards the elder one. First time in my history I was truly stuck when I looked at the picture, the perfect face of him.

Ohkay, he is guy and I am a girl and I am sure I am straight so it's common to get attracted but this was foreign for me. I was never attracted to any boy like this before.

Fourth and the main reason, one of his relatives I think was in my hunt list. His name is Aaron Parker. I think they are related to him. I googled and am sure that Aaron isn't their father but someone still unknowingly related.

My Hunt List.

I was holding it in my hand. My hunt list. There were 10 names written, four strike out. Six left and the last name was Aaron Parker.

The toughest to hunt down just as Ben said. Ben is my boss come instructor, mentor, guide and a family. A tear rolled down but before it fell down my cheek I rubbed it. I have been taught to never cry for crying makes one weak. The secrets I have inside me sometimes kill me. Sometimes I feel like crying, a lot and go hug someone who can protect me. Because I am the one who is in a way protecting everyone else. I wish I had someone who was stronger than me so that I can fall in their arms and cry. But, crying is not my thing. I was taught this.

Keeping the list aside I walked toward the empty wall which only had a frame of me with Liz hanged and a book shelf. I picked the a novel named Flower and opened it. reaching to the middle page I kept my palm on the page and the wall parted. I took my pizza box and walked.

_______________________________________

Hi everyone!

How was the chapter? Please do give your feedback. I need it. Badly. Personally I love this chapter and the next chapter which will be coming soon. They will reveal secrets. Not all but some. I really hope you enjoyed.

See ya soon.

________________________________________