2. Parker Boys

She said "Where'd you wanna go?
How much you wanna risk?
I'm not looking for somebody
With some superhuman gifts
Some superhero
Some fairytale bliss
Just something I can turn to
Somebody I can kiss"  

As always, it was again a boring day. Nothing special or good happens in the Queens High School. Not even a single person commented at me, it was lunch and I was quite surprised because till now I would have charged my confidence by 50 times. I observed that everyone was humming about something, whispering ear to ear whenever they passed by me. Even though I gave them a confused look, they still just stared at me like they were making a sketch of me in their mind. Surprising. I never got that.

I took my lunch and went to sit where my kiddo was sitting with her only friend Anna. I am glad because she is the only girl I like in this school. She is kind and never fears me. Maybe Liza would have told her that I ain't someone to fear or something. Smiling at her and Liza, I sat there and started to have my lunch. Well, it was great chance for me to know what the hell was going around. Anna must know it all. "Hey Anna, what are these people talking about?" I am a direct kind of person, so i asked her in a single sentence.

"Don't act like you don't know it." Liza pasted. "I really don't know anything kiddo. If i would have known or even found it out by my observation, I wouldn't have asked her. And well I am asking her not you, so learn manners to not speak between two people." I said to her and moved back to Anna. She gave a surprising face to me and said "Well, they are talking about the Parker's. They are here, back all after 10 years. These 10 years have been the luckiest years for them. Krystel Parker, she is known as the greek goddess of the model industry. John Parker, the greatest businessman in the city or even state. I don't have that idea." She said and then took a bite from her plate and started again "But the main center of attraction are the boys."

"Boys?"I said looking at her and then at Liza who was playing with the grape in the plate. I looked back at Anna. "Yeah, the Parker Boys, they have a one year difference, just like you both." She looked at me and Liza who was looking at her now.

"Okay." Was the the only this I was having to say at that movement. Anna started again "Hey, have you both ever seen them? You can't deny. They are damn beautiful. Let me show you their pic... and I guess you will get the answers why all the girls are staring at you and all Kia." She said and took her phone out of her pocket and started searching.

Liza looked excited, she is always very excited for the good looking boys. I was not in them at all, but I needed to know why the girls are going so crazy about everything. I can still hear the girls about going for a makeover so that they look presentable tomorrow. Some were planning to go for shopping as they sighed they didn't have any dress. Boys were all pissed of seeing all the girls including their own girlfriends thinking about the Parker Boys. There were few who were happy about their arrival. They were sitting at the table in front of us. It was that bunch of boys who didn't ever care of girls and were all for each other. No doubt, every girl wanted to be with them but those 3 boys were always away from the word girls.

Anna then showed Liza the picture and I got the answer for my question by just looking at her face. I can guarantee that they were deadly handsome. Because Liza's choice are all those in the books type. The boys in the story who are so much well defined and perfect that you can't resist to fall in love with them. She gave me the phone then, and I looked at the picture. Well, Anna was correct they were impressive. I gave the phone back smiling at her and said "I get why there is a change in the atmosphere." We laughed and talked some more about the Parker's success and all, then stuff about school, etcetera.

I stood up from my table and started to walk. But, I wanted something more. I turned back and asked Anna "What are names given by their parents to these boys?"

Anna smiled and said back "They have been named as Ryan Parker and Bret Parker, Captain". This is why I love this girl. I smiled back and continued on my way.

I gave a look to Liza and saw that she was busy drooling over the boys and didn't have time to say 'bye, meet you soon after classes' to her sister. Well, I let her live in dream world and started to walk again.

Walking I thought,

In just one night, today's precious night, I will get all of your information Parkers. Anything and everything that anyone or no one knows. *evil smile*

Welcome, to my kingdom Boys.

The bell rang and everyone was again on their own paths.

_______________________________________

YAYA.. the new people in the story .. I will describe them in a more good way in the next chapters. 

_______________________________________

You can get me on Instagram.

@hifromraksh_

_______________________________________

Hey People!

I am glad I did this...

It's not edited so ignore any mistakes ...

Thanks for your time ..

DO NOT FORGET TO ...

COMMENT

VOTE

_______________________________________

This is for you.. Shreya1104 .. Your reviews which you give in school is always great.. thanks ..ILY..

_______________________________________