Chapter 12

"I-"

"Harry!"

The princes turn towards the maker of the sound, seeing a girl around their age run towards them.

She's really pretty with her long dark hair and lean body. Louis finds himself blushing at her beauty. She swung her arms around Harry's neck, hugging him tightly.

"I missed you so much!"

"Oh, uh, hi Kendall, what are you doing here?" Harry asked, hugging her back.

Louis looked away in shame almost. How could he be so stupid, Harry didn't like him, he's got a girlfriend obviously. They look so happy together and she's gorgeous, no wonder Harry likes her.

•••

"And h-he to-totally lost all in-interest in m-me, mum." Louis cried into his pillow. "He was all over her."

"Who, darling?"

"That K-Kendall girl."

"Maybe it wasn't what it looked like, yeah? She could just be a friend of his." Jay tried to calm her sobbing boy.

"No mum, she was so gorgeous and h-he total-ly ignored m-me after she wa-walked in." Louis sad up, looking at his mum. "I-I never wa-want to see him ag-gain."

"Oh, darling, it'll be alright. I promise."

••••••

Hello everybody!

Questions:
- Are Harry and Kendall a thing?
- Idk a second question related to the story so: Which 1D boy is your baby/daddy?
Louis is definitely my baby (and hedgehogkittenboy) and my daddy is Harry, though he is my son and frogboy too.

X Emma