Chapter 3: Lee Soo Man... Oh man.

(Taemin's POV)

My heart was about to pop out when that clumsy, idiotic chick ran into Lee Soo Man. Good thing he wasn't mad or anything... Instead, he gave her a long, thorough inspection from head to toe, then smiled and took off. I like our boss, but sometimes I really don't know what's on his mind. 

"Taemin-ah! C'mon! Let's go home!" Minho-hyung shouted, beckoning me with his hand.

"Arresseo!" I charged to my hyung, eager to go back home from the tiring day. The next morning, we all woke up extra-early and went to work. We had a few recordings and dance practices, as usual, but we were still adapting the new "bodyguard" system. Wing followed us basically wherever we went, except back home and to the washrooms. I didn't know that the first time I went to the bathroom, and she followed me until we got to the door. I held the door for her, and awkwardly waited for her to enter.

"Well, aren't you going to get in there?" I asked her impatiently. She gave me the glare that always scared me a bit, and then smiled sarcastically. I smiled back, not getting the sarcasm, and she punched the wall with her hands, creating a dent in it. 

"I know I'm not feminine, but no matter how you look at me, I'm still a girl! And now you're telling me to get in the male restrooms?" she roared. I snuck in the bathroom before she killed me. Boy, is she scary when she's mad. "Well, aren't you going to get in there?" I remembered what I said to her and slapped my head. 

"Man, why am I so stupid? Anyone would know that a girl won't enter the boy's bathroom, even when she's your bodyguard!" I muttered to myself. 

That was the way I learned the "bodyguard policy", as I called it. But the "bodyguard policy" wasn't applicable for much longer, because one day, Lee Soo Man called us to his office.

(Wing's POV)

I knew who Lee Soo Man was, but I never really saw him before, despite the fact that I've been working for him and his artists for about a bit more than 1 week now. SHINee was one of my best clients. They were cooperative, kind, and accepting, and I became friends with them not long after I met them. And so I was waiting outside the big cheese's office, and wondered about lots of things, one of them being why I was called, and another being if my outfit was appropriate. I had no clue on how to dress for work. I mean, I was simply a bodyguard, so my casual clothing was just leather leggings or black jeans with whatever grey, black, or white top I could find. I was wearing black, jean shorts with a high-low tanktop that day, topped with a jet black leather jacket. I waited and waited, and then I saw the person that I last wanted to see. The perverted Taemin.

"What are you doing here?" he asked in his innocent little voice. 

"What about you?" I asked, pointing to him.

"Lee Soo Man-ssi called me up here," he replied. Oh shoot. Him too? I had an uneasy feeling about all this, and the truth revealed itself when the big cheese's secretary came to us.

"Lee Taemin-ssi, Wing-ssi, Lee Soo Man is now ready for you." 

We entered the vast room and I noticed a tall, dark, swivel chair behind the polished, wooden table. The man in the chair turned around and I gasped. It was the man I crashed into the other day. He smiled at us and offered us a chair, "Please, sit down." 

We sat as told, and he started, "You are probably wondering why I called you two to my office. Well, you aren't in trouble or anything, but there is something important I want to discuss." He handed a large, orange-yellow envelope to me, "Wing, I would like you to be part of SM Entertainment."

I blinked. Taemin blinked. We both blinked at each other. 

. . . WHAT?