Chapter 8~ I Told You Not To

"Mrs L, I have to... go." She replies, " Yes, dearie. We both need some rest. I will throw
'it' out in the morning." I nod my head and look out the window in the door. I look at some raccoons running around. But- it was a shocking moment- a coyote snapped the little harmless creature up and it was killed. I gasped at the sight of blood. I'm not a fan it, to be honest. "Sweetheart, I told you, go to bed. We need rest for tomorrow's... plan."
I looked at her with a disgusted face, but not to be rude in any way. I said OK and head back to bed.

* 3 hours later *

I wake up again and check my phone. 4:32.  I bury my in the pillow and moan a quiet moan. Why can't I just go to sleep? I mean...

I hear Mrs Loghide get out of bed. Croaking, I hear her say something under her breath. "Mmmm.... d-dear,  can you get me the pie fo-" She hits her toe on her kitchen island.  "Oahahhahahohah!" She moans along for what feels like an hour. She goes back to her room and the sun starts to warm. I look in her room and see that she is out cold. I grab the pillow and blanket and shove it in my trash bag full of clothes. I open the door and it creaks the tiniest bit. I run out the door and jump into a bush far away from the house. Pads follows me and we run and jump into a pile of leaves. I hear Mrs Loghide yell, "I told you not to."

{Thanks so much for reading! I know it isn't much yet, but I will try to update later! Bye!!!}