Prologue

Gotham 3 years later..............

The events from three years ago have all, but disappeared. Crime was still large, but not as large since the previous Dark Knight put the villains in jail.

Everyone knew that someone killed Batman. But some knew that Batman was the one behind the explosion.

Bruce Wayne was dead to the world and so was Batman. Then a year after his death arose a new Batman that used fear gas to make himself look inhuman.

His fighting style was like Batman's, but a little brash and he talked more than the previous Batman.

This Batman was Jason Todd...yeah so everyone surprised, but nothing is impossible.

Jason became Batman after Bruce had died with his brothers Tim, who married Barbra Gordon and Dick, who was still helping him out with Gotham, were standing by him too support him.

Everyone missed Bruce, even Jason did. After he became Batman, the League saw what happened and asked him to be apart of the league which he agreed to.

He's been apart of the group for two years and he was still going strong. But there was something missing in his life and he didn't know what.

Anyway, let's move on from that track.......

This story is about someone Jason once hated with all his soul, mind and heart. This is a story that will forever change the lives of many.

This is a story of humor, romance and family. This is a story of hurt, comfort and friendship.

This is the story of a beautiful girl named Raven Brianna Walker.