• 4 •

Not going lie. I screamed.

"What am I doing here?! Why am I in the hospital?! What happened?!? Why is he here?!?" All those questions came flying out of my mouth.

"Kitty, one question at a time. To answer you though...your heart kind of stopped," Ino told me.

"MY HEART STOPPED! I DIED?" I screamed, maybe a bit too loudly.

"Yeah, you were saying some weird things out in your sleep. Then you just started screaming. Ino and I didn't know what to do. We called Naruto and told him your date was off, because it looked like you were mad at him. You kept screaming really rude things about him. He offered to drive us to the hospital to get you checked out. On the way there, you stopped breathing. I knew a thing or two about CPR, so I tried and you started breathing again. Eventually we got you here, and nothing has happened since, besides you screaming out things about Naruto every now and then," Sakura explained.

"O-oh," Was I replied. Suddenly all the memories of my dream came flooding back to me.

"Care to explain all the rude things you said about me?" His husky voice asked.

I had forgot Naruto was there. "U-uh, let's just say that my dream was a flashback...of our relationship...and why we broke up," I reluctantly told him.

"Oh, about that can we talk?" He asked.

Ino and Sakura had left to give us some space.

"What's there to talk about? I clearly saw you swapping spit with your ex. What else is there to talk about?"

"Ah, well you see there's a LOT to talk about. You left me that night not letting me explain."

"Ok well from a girls point of view, that scene didn't need explaining. But nows your chance so go ahead," I told him.

"Number 1~ I was drunk. Number 2~ I wasn't kissing her back. I was feeling sick so I went to my room to lay down for a bit. I got maybe 5 seconds of rest before Shion came barging in. She was obviously way more drunk than I was. She grabbed me and slammed me against the wall and placed her way-too-glossed lips on mine. I tried several times to get her off of me without hurting her, but it was no use.

I heard you knock and I tried even more to get her off of me. She wouldn't move, and then you came in. From your perspective, it probably looked way worse than it really was.

Then you did what I was afraid to do. You threw Shion off of me. But before I could explain, you just started yelling at me. You left, we graduated college, and here we are now," He explained.

I didn't know what to say. I felt like crap. I realized how stupid I was to just assume that my boyfriend cheated on me. He would never do that. Gosh I'm a terrible person.

"I-I'm sorry. I should have let you explain, before jumping to conclusions. I'm such a terrible person!" I cried.

"Hey don't cry Princess, it's ok. That's all in the past. We're new people now. We can start over, but right now your health comes first. And later, let's re-plan that date of ours. Sound good?" He asked.

"Yeah, sure. Thanks for everything Naruto," I replied.

"Oh, so we're back to Naruto now? And to think, the cruel Hinata was growing on me," He smirked.

"Whatever, I'm hungry, now go get me some food," I ordered.

"Yes Princess," He left the room to go get me some food.

A minute later, Ino, Sakura, TenTen, and Temari can running into the room.

Apparently Ino had called them, and told them about my condition.

"Tell us what you guys talked about Kitty! Naruto sure looked happy as he was walking out of here!" Sakura screamed.

"We're just friends. I forgave him about our past, because it turns out it was just a misunderstanding," I told them.

"Wait hold up I'm lost, what happened between you two?" Temari asked.

Sakura explained everything and both TenTen and Temari understood now.

"You should sooooo date him Hinata!"

"I know right! He's like perfect boyfriend material!"

With  all these girls screaming things at me, it felt like we were all in high school again.

"I'll consider it," I told them.

"Consider what?" That same husky voice asked, holding two McDonald's bags. He just had to come in at this time.

"She said she'd consider dating you again, nothing much," TenTen told him, not understanding the gravity of the situation.

Immediately after she said that I blushed so hard. Really TenTen!!!

"Mhm? Really?" I heard him say.

"Yup! She's totally still head over heals for you!" TenTen just didn't know how to shut her mouth.

If possible, I blushed even more.

"She even said that-" Before TenTen could say anymore, Sakura clamped her hand over TenTen's mouth.

"Uh, bye Kitty! Hopefully, the doctor will send you home soon!" Ino said as they left the room, having to drag TenTen out.

"What was that about?" Naruto asked, setting the McDonald's bags down.

"I-I d-don't know," I stuttered. Dang it!

"Well, I got you your favorite. Eat up, and by the way, I'm totally on board for dating you again," He whispered the last part.

I grabbed my food out of the bag and started eating. Naruto stayed and ate lunch with me too. We talked for a little bit and decided to stay friends as of right now.

He ended up staying the night with me, even after I begged him to go home.

The doctors said I was fine, I had just had a mini seizure. I show no symptoms of epilepsy, they just want to be sure though, so they're keeping me hospitalized for a week.

Naruto had pulled a up a chair and was sitting in it for the time being.

"Naruto?" I asked softly.

"Mhm, what's up Princess?" He asked.

I slightly blushed at his nickname for me. "Do you still love me?" I asked.

"Idiot! What kind of question is that? Of course I still love you!" I swear I could see him blush.

I ruffled my hand threw his short blonde hair.

"Good cause I still love you too," I whispered before turning on my side and letting sleep take control.