• 8 •

*Bang*

I moved the gun down to Kiba's leg before shooting. I had closed my eyes not wanting to watch.

"AH! YOU SON OF A MOTHERLESS GOAT!!" I heard him scream.(A/N I'm not allowed curse so...)

I slowly opened my eyes and squeaked. Kiba was on the floor gripping his leg. I glared at him as I walked towards him.

"D-don't come a-any closer! Please!" Kiba pleaded.

I didn't want to hurt him anymore, I just wanted to knock him out. That way it'll dull the pain for a little bit. I grabbed his shoulders and reached a hand around to the back of his neck. I hit a pressure point back there, knocking him out.

I was clueless on what to do next. I wasn't aiming to kill him, but at this rate he'll end up dying from blood loss.

I ripped his pants and wrapped it around the wound. That should slow it down some.

My phone vibrated so I grabbed it and saw that I had 5 missed phone calls from Naruto. I had put my phone on silent before shooting so I wouldn't have any distractions.

I slid my thumb across the phone and it started calling Naruto.

"Hinata are you all right!?" He screamed through the phone.

"Yes Naruto I'm fine, what's wrong?"

"Well we all heard a gun come from the range, which is normal, but then we heard screaming follow it. I got worried, along with a bunch of others. We're actually heading your way right now,"

"By we who do you mean?"

I didn't want my friends seeing that I shot Kiba. Knowing the Sergeant, he'd probably assume the wrong things.

"Well, everyone except For Commissioner Tsunade and the other higher ups,"

"Crap," I muttered. I quickly ended the phone call. I looked around the corner and saw Naruto jogging over here with the others follow close behind. I began to walk up to them as well.

"Ah, Hinata thank God your alive!" Naruto sighed.

"Please don't hate me," I told the group. "And please let me explain,"

I led them to where Kiba was, and almost immediately I heard gasp coming from the gathered group.

"Hinata, who did this?" Sergeant Kakashi demanded.

I hung my head low and slowly raised my hand. I then heard even more gasps. I reluctantly raised my head, and saw the look of disappointment on every one of my friend's faces.

"Why? Why Hinata? I thought you and Kiba were close! So why would you shoot my little brother!?" Hana, Kiba's sister, yelled at me. Hana was a vet for the K-9 dogs we used.

"Wait! You don't understand! P-please hear m-me out!" I cried. By this point the tears were uncontrollably rolling down my face.

"Whatever your explanation is Ms. Hyuga, you can save it for later. The law comes first and clearly you shot a comrade. I will check security footage later but until then, you are suspended for a week. I expected better coming from you Ms. Hyuga," Sergeant Kakashi walked up to me and took the badge from my uniform.

"Hana, take the rest of the day off and take your brother to the hospital," Kakashi told her. "And Ms. Hyuga, you can take your leave now,"

"Yes sir," I bowed my head and kept it low, not wanting to see my friends' disappointed faces again.

I left the range and headed back to my office. I took off my gear, grabbed my purse and left. On my way out, I felt someone grab onto my wrist.

"What!? What do you want?! Oh wait, I already know, you want to say 'Oh Hinata, why would you do something like that?', well listen hear buddy, I'm done! I'm leaving! Seeya' in a week!" I screamed at the person, not wanting to turn around.