Chapter 3 - Dancing in the rain

You checked the clock. 11 pm. An hour left. Where did the time go? You walked over to the bathroom and got your makeup. You only wore some mascara, and decided to use your red lipstick. You put your now dry hair up in a bun. You got your purse and put on your black high heels. You haven’t felt so pretty in a while. You put your wallet and phone in your purse. You got your black coat, that’s some inches longer than your dress.

‘’Do I look stupid with this coat on?’’ you mumbled to yourself. He did say that you should wear a coat. You got his jacket and went outside. It was extremely cold. You got your keys and walked over to your car. You drove till you were about a block away from where you and Moriarty first met, in the middle of the street. You parked your car, and decided that you would walk the last block.

 You inhaled and let out a nervous breath when you saw him standing under the dull light of a streetlight, facing you, with his hands in his pockets. He didn’t wear a suit jacket. Well, you had it, so of course he didn’t. He gave you a friendly wave and a sign to come over to him. You suddenly felt scared. But you have been so exited. You walked towards Moriarty and stopped some feet away from him. He took a step closer to you. ‘’Hello again.’’ He said and scanned you. ‘’Nice dress.’’ You smiled and gave him the jacket. ‘’I should thank you, sir.’’ You said, ‘’Thank you. It’s a lovely dress.’’ He folded out the jacket and put it on. ‘’I chose it with care, you know?’’ He clapped his hands, and suddenly La Gazza Ladra by Giacchino Rossini started playing. You looked confused around. Where did the music come from? You could hear Moriarty giggle. ‘’Don’t worry about where it comes from. Let’s dance.’’ He stretched out his hand and expected you to take it. You nervously placed your hand in his. He pulled you close and put his other hand at your waist. He held your hand tight, and pulled you even closer. You noticed that people passing by had stopped to watch you and Moriarty. He started to lead.

Right.

 Left.

Turn.

Right.

Right.

Left.

Left.

Turn.

Right.

Left.

Turn.

Right.

Right.

When you finally understood the pattern you didn’t need him to lead anymore. You smiled wide as you and Moriarty danced around in the street, people clapping and cheering for you. You looked at Moriarty who smiled. He didn’t smile, but he smiled. With his eyes, not his mouth. He was enjoying this. He caught you looking at him, s you turned away fast and blushed. Suddenly you felt something cold touch your head and shoulders. The rain is back. ‘’Oh, things are getting really romantic!’’ Moriarty said and pulled you so close that your foreheads touched. The rain was pouring down around you as you kept on dancing. He looked into your eyes with passion as he kissed your cheek gently. You blushed and smiled. ‘’Please talk to me.’’ He said. You panicked, trying to find something to say. ‘’I uh… Erm… I don’t really have anything to say…’’ Moriarty didn’t answer, but as the music was fading he stopped dancing and held you tight. He leaned in closer to you. You could smell his breath. It smelled like tea. He gently placed his lips on yours and let go of your hand and waist, to cup your cheeks. You closed your eyes and gently placed your hands at his cheeks too. You could hear the audience cheer and scream for you. It was like a romantic movie. But with an audience. You and him, under the light off a streetlight, rain pouring down. It was incredibly stupid too though. He broke the kiss and whispered. ‘’Come with me.’’ He took your hand and led you to a black fancy car. ‘’Ladies first.’’ He said and opened the door for the backseat. You hesitated, but of course you wanted to go with him.

You sat down, making space for Moriarty. He got in and sat down right beside you. ‘’Where do you want to go?’’ he asked you. He placed his right hand on your thigh, gently stroking you. You blushed and looked out of the window. His hands are extremely cold, making your whole body shiver. It’s turning you on, but just the slightest. ‘’I don’t know…’’ He giggled, and moved his hand closer. ‘’May I?’’ he asked, as his fingers grabbed the edge of your dress. You didn’t answer. ‘’I won’t do anything if you don’t want to honey.’’ He said, his voice calm and soothing. You looked at him, and noticed the lust in his eyes. You took a deep breath and nodded calmly. Of course you’ll let him. His fingers slipped under your dress, and gently stroked the inner side of your thigh. His other hand turned your head towards him as he gently kissed your neck. His tongue played with your jaw line as you spread your legs a little, letting him move more freely. You turned towards him, placing your hands around his neck. He teased you with his icy hands and hot mouth. He locked your lips together as his free hand was sliding down your waist. You opened your mouth, letting his tongue in. He gave your lower lip a gentle love bite, before breaking the kiss. ‘’How about continuing this in my apartment?’’ he asked, looking at you with a slight smile. His other hand was still teasing you, and when you tried to say ‘yes’ you instead let out a low moan. Moriarty laughed. ‘’I take that as a yes.’’ You laughed embarrassingly, as you looked down and blushed wildly. ‘’Great we’re here then!’’ The car stopped and Moriarty climbed out of it, with you right behind him. The building you had stopped at was a hotel. It was a five-starred one, with shiny windows and magnificent decorations. ‘’You live here?’’ you asked Moriarty in surprise. ‘’I own this place.’’ He said, pride in his voice.