Katelyn x Travis

Katelyn sucked harder. She sucked more and more. "AGHHH!" She screamed. "EWW!" Travis screamed. Katelyn was determined to prove she was better at sucking lemons than Travis. (But katelyn ain't gonna be sucking his lemons, AM I RIGHT AHA!! jk I know you're offended now) After each lemon she'd eat she threw the peel at Travis. "Stop throwing it at me Katelyn!" Travis begged. Katelyn didn't care. She kept eating them all. "Save some for me!" Travis cried as he came closer to Katelyn trying to take away her lemons. As Katelyn ate more of her lemons she pushed Travis out of the way as she ate the last lemon. "Victory!" (or some of us would say victuuri ;D AHA IZY YA SEE ME!) Katelyn held her hands up and bragged to Travis. "Hey! You didn't even let me try!" Travis complained. "Whatever! You couldn't even get passed 3!" Katelyn argued. Travis hated to admit it, but it was true. "Fine whatever. Next time it's my turn. You're lucky Aaron and Aph shared those with us," Travis said. "Yea whatever they sent them specifically to ME!" Katelyn crossed her arms. "Why so?" He rolled his eyes. "Aphmau loves me more!" Katelyn fought. "Well! Uh.. What about Aaron? HUH?!" Travis stuck his tongue out. Katelyn rolled her eyes. "Pretty sure he wouldn't like someone so perverted with butts!" Katelyn pointed. Travis stood there not knowing how to comeback. "Fine."

"