Garroth x Aphmau

I began to slowly twirl her hair around with my finger. "G-Garroth," Aphmau said. "Shhh," I replied. I put her on her bed. "Garroth!" Aphmau yelled at me. "Shush! Let me do my thing," I whispered into Aphmau's ear. "Garroth! Give me that doll right now! You've been hogging it for hours!" Aphmau screeched. I took the doll out of bed.

I crossed my arms like a five year old. "But she's my favorite!" I cried. Aphmau grabbed the doll out of my hands and started to comb her hair. "Well it's my favorite too!" Aphmau said. I rolled my eyes. "Don't give me that attitude or you'll never be able to use this doll EVER again," Aphmau said. "No! I'm sorry!" I cried. I grabbed the doll from Aphmau's hands and hugged it. She began to lightly tackle me as she tried to get to doll. I put it closer to my chest avoiding her from touching it. "Garroth! I'm telling Aaron!" Aphmau cried. I quickly went into shock. I wasn't going to get beaten up today! Or never, hopefully. I threw the doll at Aphmau. "Thank you," she said. She took a tiny puppy doll and began to play with it. I watched in envy as my eyes started to fill up with anger. I wanted that doll.

AND I WANTED IT NOW.

I quickly snatched it out of Aphmau's hand. She started to make a death stare into my soul. She mouthed the word 'Aaron' at me. I ran out of the room with the doll and the next thing I knew, Aphmau had knocked me out.

RIP GARROTH.

Hi Hi Hi Hi! Thank you guys so much for reading AND voting! This is truly amazing and I never thought this dirty book would get any votes. I just started this as a joke (and it still is) but never expected 100+ people to read it! What can I say, it's Wattpad! Everyone is amazing on here. Woo woo, I appreciate being in this community!

Comment ships. AHZHSJHDHEJD ByE

 AHZHSJHDHEJD ByE