Two Left Feet

October, 21,2018

I was a month or so into school, I had joined the choir, they loved my vocal range. I joined the drama club, which wasn't hard although i do enjoy acting. And I'm holding a C average as of this day. It was a regular Sunday, I was sitting at home singing and doing laundry, like I said usual Sunday. My Mom and Dad left into town to buy some food and other groceries we needed. My Sister was just waking up. "Morning , or should I say afternoon", I said slyly. "Wait its the afternoon?" she asked sleepily, "yeah, It's about 2:30" I added as I went back to chores. "Well shit." she continued rubbing her eye. 

October, 22, 2018

Mondays, bleh, Never liked them. But luckily I was back at school and I got to go to Choir after my second class hour. Soon enough I was entering the band room with a couple of my friends, Jack Xavier, he was a tall thin guy, black hair that covered one of his eyes, and Green eyes that shined like emeralds. He was tough, but he had a heart, somewhere. And Lilith Majors, she was one of the best singers in the whole choir. we all enjoyed singing, and Lilith was Drama President. Our teacher Mr. Mulemen was telling us that our school has a talent show coming up and he wanted to see if anybody wanted to participate, of course a few of us did. He also told us we'd have a new student coming into our class tomorrow, and she'd need a guide around the school. Two people volunteered, neither of them being me. Lilith and another girl, June Grey raised their hands while I just scribbled lyrics into my notebook. Next thing I know Mr. Mulemen says, "Aaron, you'll be the girls guide this Tuesday.", "Umm, Ok, I guess" I responded fairly confused.

October, 23, 2018

I waited by the office till the bell for first hour rang then as soon as I started walking off, I was grabbed by the arm and dragged into the principal's office. "Good morning Aaron" his voice low and tired, "This is Jess Romaiv, She is a new addition to the school, and as I remember, Mr. Mulemen put you in charge of showing her around" he continued, "Yeah, I guess" I said as I turned and looked fully at her, She was tanned, her hair dark with one streak of purple in it, she had a short leather coat over a Panic! At The Disco T-shirt, she wore a jean skirt and Knee high red and blue stripped Converse sneakers. She spoke shyly as I stared kind of dazed, "H-hi A-Aaron, I'm Jess, But I guess you knew that" she held out a hand for me to shake. shyly blushing and looking down. "Nice to Meet you I'm Aaron Kane" I said reaching out and taking her slightly small hand in mine and shaking it. *Lunch Hour Comes* "So you sing and act Huh?" Jess asked a tad shocked. "Yeah,I've been doing both for years", I reply kind of bragging, I scratch the back of my head making my Dark Brown hair sway a little. I remember, I wore my Black button-up shirt and matching jeans along with some light brown converse sneakers.  "So what about you?" I ask, wanting to know more about her than she already knew about me by now. " well I-I'm an ok singer, " she stuttered a little, "Okay? you're great" I said , making her blush quite a bit. "Thanks, I've never really had people compliment me as much as you do, Aaron, heh." She smiled faintly, "Well it's my pleasure, besides who wouldn't want to give such a beautiful girl like you compliments." I say and after realizing what I said, I mentally face-palmed, "Dammit, did I call her beautiful! Fuck!" I thought to myself. Then I looked over to see her looking straight down. "Shit, I said something wrong didn't I, god damn me and my big mouth" I mentally face-palmed again. I sat down, she slowly sat next to me, I waited for her to look at me, respond to me, hit me in the face, fucking anything! but I feel like I've got two left feet, and I can't figure a way out. Suddenly I felt a collision, not a smack or a punch, but a collision with my lips. And the feeling of "two left feet" evaporated.