Dangerous Dancers

December, 14, 2018
*Jess's P.o.V.*
Tonight was the night, tonight we show the world Aaron Kane can dance, I wait back stage, Aaron walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist, "You ready beautiful?" He asked sweetly, "as ready as I'll ever be baby." I reply, feeling kind of nervous but excited. Soon after the cheerleaders, aka the BITCH Brigade, finished their "dance", Aaron and I were up, everyone cheered as Principal Miller announced us, we called ourselves, The Dangerous Dancers. We walked out on stage, I wore a black dress that fluttered when I spun, and he wore his black button-up with a silver tie, he rolled up his sleeves, he had black and white penny loafers on with his lucky fedora, basically a MJ get up, but we wore white and gold masks. They lowered the lights, and we got in position, they started the music, and Aaron's spotlight came on, he stepped in a tight circle before the last kick he pointed to me, the other hand on his heart. Then my spotlight came on, and I spun a little letting my dress flutter, soon enough the chorus came up and we met each other in the middle, we were in a waltz position and he died me, swaying me to the other side of him, and we both took a step back, never releasing our grip to one another, and stepped back up he spun me around him until I was back on his right, and out stretched to the edge of his hand then he pulled me back, and dipped me one last time as the song came to a close, and when the lights dimmed fully, we snuck in a kiss. After a couple more acts, the judges, which were volunteers, made a Top 3 decision, it was us, the Bitches, and a magic act. the judges made final scores and decisions, "For 3rd prize," Mr. Miller began, "...The cheer squad!" He announced, they all acted smiley, but they bitched at each other afterwards, " For 2nd Prize..." He began again, Aaron held my hand, "whoever wins, I don't care, I'm glad you danced with me." He said giving my cheek a peck. "...Gary the whimsical!" Miller proclaimed, "and that leaves only one last act, 1st Prize belongs to, The Dangerous Dancers! Congrats!" , Aaron lit up like the 4th of July, "Oh my god!" He shouted, He hugged me tight, Miller handed him a big blue ribbon with the number 1 on it. He then faced me, put my hand on one side of the ribbon, and together we raised it into the air, cheers roared through auditorium, and we ended the talent show the way we'd end a day together, but it took me by surprise when Aaron lowered the ribbon let go of it and put his index finger and thumb on my chin turned my head and laid one on me, our lips collided like meteorites and suddenly I felt my heel kick up. He took the mic from Mr.Miller and turned once again to me, he ripped off his mask and dropped his fedora revealing his face, I took off my mask to show my face, he took my hand, "Jess Romaiv, I love you, with everything I have, and you know what?" He stopped,  I leaned into the mic, "what Aaron?" I spoke blushing as red as possible, "I don't give a damn who knows it." He finished, and gave Miller the mic back, and he picked me up bridal style, and we left to the sound of cheers from hundreds of people.

May, 25, 2019
*Aaron's P.O.V. *
"Babe? I'm home!" I announced walking into Jess's and my new apartment. "In the kitchen sweety!" She shouted back. I walk into the kitchen and swiftly Pat her butt as I go to our fridge, "Hey gorgeous, where are the Gatorades?" , I asked as she closes the door and hands me a fruit punch one. "Thanks baby doll" I say as I go to take a drink. I looked her up and down, her dark hair up in a bun with a bright green streak easily visible, My Robin T-shirt, and some short shorts. I'm snapped out of it by her words, " pictures last longer hon." "Why take a picture, when I got you already?" I say back as I walk behind her and wrap my hands around her waist and kiss her neck, making her giggle, " stop, I'm making lunch, jeez!", She says flipping  grilled cheese sandwiches, "you love me too much pretty lady" I say. "Don't forget we're going to your parent beach house for dinner tomorrow" she tells me as she walks to the table. I look u and kiss her as she puts a late in front of me, "yeah, they're throwing a beach party early this year, for some reason" I respond , after finishing my sandwich, I look at Jess and just stare as she scrolls through Facebook. "Hey babe," I say causing her to look up, "yeah?" She says a vacant expression on her face, " let's go take a nap." I say and stand up and stretch, she smiles puts her phone down and takes my hand into our room and we go lay down and just be with each other till we pass out in each other's arms.