His Secret Passion

October, 31, 2018 7:30 AM

*Jess's P.O.V.*

"Aaron!" I woke up screaming, Then I realized I just had a bad dream.  My mom walked in, "Jessi, are you alright?" she asked sweetly, "Yeah mom, I'm fine" I reply , "Well good, then get up you're gonna be late for school" She said sternly, "Oh shit!" I thought to myself. I jump out of bed and grab a towel and jump in the shower. From my shower I hear the front door to my house open. "Aaron!" I hear my mom gleefully shout from down stairs. "Good Morning Ms. Romaiv" Aaron Said back half-awake. "Would you like some coffee or something? you sound tired." she asked being mother like, "No thanks, I just had a bad dream last night, it was kinda hard to fall back asleep." he replied scratching his head, his hair now purple and still swaying. I just finished in the shower and I decide to dress up a little. " that's strange, Jess woke up screaming for you this morning from a bad dream." My mom Proclaimed as I walked down stairs, I saw Aaron's face was bright red and he had a little blood drip from his nose. "MOM!" I shout stepping off the final step.

*Aaron's Pov*

Jess's mom just told me, Jess woke up this morning, calling for me... Next thing I know Jess Steps down off the stairs, She shouted to her mom, but I couldn't do anything but feel my face get hot to the touch, and I felt a drip come from my nose, "Oh shit,is my nose bleeding?!" I thought then I looked over to see Jess, she was wearing this dark make-up, she looked like a beautiful vampire, or something, after seeing her, and hearing all this about her needing me, I blacked out.  I woke up in my car and we were at school. "What the hell happened?" I say as Jess smiles at me, "I blacked out, didn't I ?" I say embarrassed as all hell. " a little, but its ok." she said blushing through her make-up, god she's gorgeous. "What are you supposed to be anyway?" I asked her. "I'm a Vampire. Simplest costume." she said her lips colored dark Maroon, still blushing, "what about you?" she tried to continue the conversation, but we were interrupted by me being pulled out of my own car. "Aaron Kane, you are under arrest for the selling illegal Marijuana." I heard an officer say as he cuffed my hands behind my back, "What, What the hell do you mean, I've never touch weed!". *Later that evening*  I'm Sitting in a cell, cold and alone, for something I didn't do. "Kane, you made bail." an officer said, "surprised my dad didn't tell you to keep me here." I replied half hearted, "he did" the officer replied, "Then who bailed me out?" I said hella confused, until I heard an angelic and soft voice "I-i Did." It was Jess, "Jess!" I ran and took her into my arms, " How the hell did you get 2 grand?" I said worried. "I used my car funds" she said looking down, "The 2,000 dollars you were saving, babe, why?" I asked even more worried. "Because my boyfriend was put away for something he didn't do, and I'm not waiting a year to see your face!" she said and began to cry, "Baby, you're the greatest thing ever to happen to me." I hugged her tightly. "I didn't want to lose someone else to prison, dammit." She sniffled into my shoulder. "You can go on and leave now" the officer who arrested me said, I glared at him with the wrath of hell in my eyes, "Or take all the time you need" he said and backed out, "What do you mean lose someone else to prison?" I asked holding her lower back. "My dad was arrested two years ago, he died after being beaten with, with a..." she trailed off starting to cry again. I pull her close and whisper in her ear, "This will never happen again, i'm here and i ain't going nowhere soon." She looked up into my eyes, got her smoke eyes were beautiful. then she and I leaned into a loving kiss, "Maybe I can trust her with everything." I thought to myself, and went back to enjoying our embrace.

November, 20, 2018

*Aaron's POV*

Well the rumors finally died down on why I got arrested, And I'm back to being a C student. School Just got out so I'm off to my secret practice, Just hope I can tell her soon. I go into the auditorium with my speaker and I-Pod. I walk up on stage and stretch and relax my body, I wore my black button up over a dark grey T-shirt and my very flexible black jeans, along with my lucky black and white fedora. "Alright, nobody around, good, let's go" I say as I lay down my I-Pod and play Feeling Good By Michael Buble. I start walking slowly around the stage and snapping, then i get to spinning and next thing i know the jazzy beat gets going and i move in sync with the rhythm, and As I end my dance I sing  the last part, "And I'm Feelin' Good!" and I stop and tilt my hat forward on my head. Suddenly I hear a clap come from the back of the Auditorium, "Fuck me runnin'. " I say as I look out to find my girlfriend standing in the rows awestruck, I stay still and silent as She walks onto the stage and my face goes rose red, "Fuck, nobody was supposed to know!" I kicked myself mentally, "She probably thinks I looked ridiculous." my anxiety punched my brain. She walked up to me and kissed me, "ya know, I like a guy who's good on his feet." she said cheering me up. I swirl her around and dip her, "Just as good off them too." I say and kiss her again.